Ink Me Up, Gee.

Frank's P.O.V

Even though it is a Monday, I'm extremely excited today. I'm going to the new ink shop on 12th street to finish my chest piece and maybe get something new done.

There's this cute new artist there named Gerard Way and damn, he is just breathtaking. His fire red hair makes you want to touch it and his piercing hazel eyes make you want to stare at them forever. I should probably stop thinking about him and actually get my ass in the car to go.

My appointment is at 3 and it is 2:45 now so I have time to stop by Starbucks to get coffee. I seriously can't stop thinking about Gerard. I've only been introduced to him once but he's just that fucking beautiful. I hope he's there today so I can see if he can draw me something.

With my coffee in one hand and my keys in another, I gracefully open the door to the tattoo parlour right as the clock strikes 3. "Well if it isn't the short man himself!" Alice smiles at me from the front desk. "Well if it isn't the crazy psycho herself." I murmur back with a giggle. "Is Gerard here?"

Alice smiled and walked into the office in back, leaving me to look around at the different pictures on the wall. She walked back up to the front desk with the red haired man at her side.

"Hi Frankie." Gerard whispered and shyly smiled at me.

I'm pretty fucking sure my heart just melted. "Hey Gee." I smiled back with a giggle. I seriously couldn't keep my eyes off him. Alice's voice interrupted my staring session. "What did you want to have done today, Frankie boy?"

"I was thinking about finishing up my chest piece and maybe if Gee is up to the challenge, maybe he can draw me something?" I say while looking at Gerard with a questioning glance. He nods his head and blushes. Damn him and his cuteness.

"I'll go set up my station and leave you two to talk." Alice sends a smirk my direction as she heads toward her station. Gerard clears his throat and leads me to his art station.

"What did you have in mind, Frankie?" His hazel eyes looked up at me from under the blazing red hair that fell onto his face. "Umm.." I stuttered while trying to think of what I had in mind. "I was thinking of something to remind me that bad moments can't always last forever?" I finally spat out after a moment of thinking.

Gerard just nodded his head as he looked deep in thought. "I have an idea." He sent a little smile my way and I felt my cheeks heat up. He sat down in his chair and pulled out a piece of paper.

"I was thinking about a guy dressed in black with an umbrella. There could be multicolored splatters here and there to simulate rain drops. We could put 'Storms Don't Last Forever' right above it on your wrist. Sound good?" Gerard gave me a chilling yet questioning look. I nodded my head in approval. I could still feel the heat on my cheeks. Gerard just smiled and looked at the art he just created. Art that would soon be on my skin.

After Alice set up her station, I walked over and told her how I wanted my chest piece to look. After 2 long hours of pain and annoyance, my chest piece was finally done. "Did you and Gerard create another piece?" Alice questioned while looking over at me. "Yeah." I said shyly as I looked over at Gerard.

He was busy reading another comic book and didn't hear Alice call his name. I guess books can really distract you. "Umm.. yeah?" Gerard came over with the piece of artwork in his hand. He gave it to Alice and smiled down at me. I looked away and smiled too. "Ready Frank?" Alice giggled and looked at me. "Fucking ready."

After 1 hour of tenderness and even more pain, my wrist piece that Gee made was finally complete. It was more beautiful on skin then on paper. "Hey Gee?" I asked shyly. Gerard looked over at me from his comic book. "Hmm?" I smiled and looked away. "Could you maybe tattoo your name by the bottom of it?"

I looked over at him and found his hazel eyes looking back. He smiled a little and walked over to me. "We could do that I guess." I smiled and shook my head. "Ink me up, Gee." Gerard's slender hand picked up the tattoo gun and went to work at the bottom of my wrist.

(I know Gerard is scared of needles but in this story he isn't )

When he was done, I looked at it and giggled like a girl. At the bottom of my wrist piece were Gerard's annitials followed by a bold XO. Damn that cheeky bastard and his perfection. Gerard's cheeks lit up with scarlet red as Alice giggled.

"Thanks Gee." I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Of course Alice had to be obnoxious and whistle. Both of our faces lit up with red as we laughed and looked away from each other. Gerard just smiled and covered his face. "No problem, Frankie."