Breeding kink

jin is a man of many eccentricities, namjoon finds. He likes his coffee with no less than six to eight sugar cubes depending on the day and likes to laze around with his head stuffed between joon's legs on his off days. His eccentricities extend into their bedroom activities too, because of course they do. Like right now, with joon's legs draped over seokjin's shoulders and his hole stretched around his cock as he says things that causes the tips of joon's ears to burn with embarrassment "You're so pretty like this," jin murmurs, loosely circling his fingers around joon's ankle and brings it towards his lips. The kiss is featherlight and barely there, but it still elicits a quiet gasp from joon. Seokjin's lips curl into a smug grin. "I know what'd make you even prettier though," he muses aloud.

"Do you have to be so embarrassing all the time, j-jinnie?" joon squirms, prompting jin to tighten his grip around his ankle. joon takes another sharp breath, tearing his gaze away from his alder.

"I mean it." jin's free hand comes to rest atop namjoon's belly, palm flat against the toned muscle there. He presses down slightly just as he slams his hips forward, and a shaky moan gets knocked from namjoon's lips. "You feel so good, teddy bear, So tight, it drives me insane."

How embarrassing.

"Nnh!~" namjoon arches into jin's palm, pushing himself off the bed as pleasure sings in his nerves. He knows what's coming next, jin is going to get so fucking weird and it'll somehow end up making his dick harder than ever "Give me your hand," jin says gently, but joon knows him well enough to detect the undercurrent of something odd in the way he speaks. His voice is pinched around the edges, syllables strained as he reaches out to joon.

Obedience comes to joonie easily, so he offers his hand to jin and lets the man bring it towards his belly, right above his pelvis. Just like before he presses namjoon's hand down and snaps his hips forward, forcing his entire length inside of joon's tight hole.

Beneath his palm he feels his stomach bulge against his hand, pushed upwards by seokjin's cock buried deep within him.

Namjoon's entire body burns at the realization that seokjin is deep enough to literally rearrange his guts, carving a space out for himself and dragging namjoon into the depths of ecstasy.

"Feel that?" jin presses down even harder, grinding his hips in such a way that causes pleasure to explode behind the poor man's eyes, leaving his other hand grasping uselessly at the bedsheets. "Mmnh—y-yeah," he whimpers, nodding his head. Jin nudges joon's legs back, taking full advantage of his flexibility to push them until they're nearly flush with the bed.

The position leaves him with his legs spread and his hole fluttering around seokjin's thick cock; every inch of him bared for jin to claim as his own.

"You know what that is, joonie ?" he grins lazily at him, fucking his cock in and out his hole, thrusts so deep that joon feels each one against his palm.

he pants out, gasping for air as jin fills him up to the brim, making it difficult to breathe. He nods again, unable to conjure up the words to answer seokjin's question without his insides twisting with embarrassment. But joon knows
seokjin, and seokjin is rarely ever satisfied with just a gesture "C'mon, answer me."

he punctuates his question with another thrust, this one nailing the bundle of nerves that ignites joon's core with white hot pleasure "It's y-you," he struggles to force the words out between his wrecked moans, throat hoarse from his desperate sobs.

God, he can't do this. jin's pace is punishing, brutal in the way it toes the line of pain and mind numbing pleasure. "It's your c-cock f-fucking me—" "So filthy," jin laughs as if that wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear. "It's good, right? But it can get even better." "D-Daddy, wait—" Joon writhes against the bed, skin drenched with sweat as jin's thrusts continue to pick up the pace, almost sloppy now but no less punishing.

"I'm gonna fuck you full of my cum," jin purrs, his gaze fixated on joon's belly where their hands are laced together and the way it jumps up with every thrust. he stares at him with such intensity that it leaves namjoon feeling stripped bare, reduced to nothing but his baser instincts as he cries out for his jin.

"Gonna breed this tight hole of yours, slut~." "Wanna make your belly swell up from how full it is," jin pants out, breathing harshly as he loses himself in the tight heat of joon's hole, so fucking tight that it seems to suck him back in every time he tries to pull out.

"You'd be so pretty, stuffed with my cock and pumped full of cum." It's so gross, but Namjoon's dick twitches against his stomach, coating their fronts with his precome as he grinds his hips down to meet seokjin's every thrust. He knows he can't get pregnant, knows it's silly to think otherwise, but a tiny part of him dreads it nonetheless.

"No, wait—" "Shh, it's okay," Jin presses down on his stomach, cutting the boy's protests short as he forces a moan out of his throat. "Don't you want daddy to cum inside?" namjoon doesn't know what he wants.

He sobs out, desperate as his pleasure starts to crest, tension coiling around his core, threatening to snap loose any moment now. "I—p-please," he whimpers pathetically, knowing that jin won't take no for an answer, "p-please f-fill me up." he cringes inwardly but jin gives him a once over that's filled with such hunger that the embarrassment fizzles out into pure unadulterated lust.

Seokjin's eyes have gone dark, teeth sharp as he leans forward to sink them into namjoon' shoulder. He slams his cock forwards once, twice, and then joon tips over the edge dragging jin down with him He paints both of their fronts white, cock pulsing as pleasure sweeps through him. Joon moans out seokjin's name, the sound clawing its way out from deep within his chest. Warmth pools inside of him, slick and sticky and coating every inch of his insides with Seokjin's cum. There's so much of it too, so much that it starts to drip out even with jin's half hard cock still stuffed inside. "I was right. I knew you'd look even prettier like this," he says, mainly to himself.

jin nuzzles at the hollow of joon's throat, his hand rubbing soothing circles against his stomach. He's making these weird little noises; an odd cross between creepy laughter and satisfied hums, joon doesn't bother questioning it "D-Don't make it so weird, jinnie.'' Joon squirms uncomfortably .

He feels sticky everywhere and the cum that's leaked outside of his hole is starting to cool off into a sticky mess. "You didn't actually think I'd get you pregnant, right joonie?~" he can't meet Seokjin's gaze. He can tell without looking that the smile on his lover's face is nothing short of unhinged.

"Normally I can't stand children, but I wouldn't mind it if you were the one carrying my babies," Seokjin says sweetly. making joon kicks a foot out at his shoulder. "Don't make me force you to sleep outside!" "I was joking!"

Jin immediately switches gears, leaning down to pepper kisses all over the bite marks and bruises littered across joon's tanned skin. "It's so cold out there," he whines. "Then stop being so weird," namjoon mutters underneath his breath. "You liked it though, didn't you?"

jin bumps the side of joon's cheek with his nose. His voice drops an octave, its dulcet tones slipping right underneath namjoon's skin. "Do you like being bred by your sensei?" Joon's dick twitches valiantly at that, something that doesn't go unnoticed by jin.

His lover raises a brow at Namjoon, and he has to slap his hands over jin's face just to hide from that knowing gaze. "Shut up, shut up—" Seokjin's answering laugh is bright and merry, adding fuel to the fire that is namjoon's embarrassment.

So maybe Jin is a little more than strange. But if that's the case, joon's just as odd for loving him, eccentricities and all.

//end

//Hope you enjoyed!