𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅✦⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

You absentmindedly skipped through the channels on your TV as you laid in your husband's lap, his fingers gently making their way through your hair like a soft massage, "What do you feel like watching?"

Despite your seperate promiscuity, you and Toji make sure to spend time together on your own, like any normal married couple would.

"I'm not sure, last time I chose something you were up my ass about it being too similar to the "overly pornographic crap" you find on my computer." Toji halted with the massage on your scalp to hold up his mocking quotation marks with his now free fingers as he rolled his eyes.

"Did I lie? It was like watching pornhub on regular cable TV. It also ended with me face down, ass up on the kitchen counter so I think we should watch something different today." You forcefully wrapped your hand around Toji's wrist, placing his hand back on your head so he could continue what he was doing before.

"Doll, you and I both know that no matter what we watch, you'll end up in some sexual position-" You elbowed him in the gut, shutting him up as you finally settled on a TV channel showing some Dr Seuss movie. "I've decided, this is what we are watching, any complaints?"

"Yeah actually-" Your husband attempted to answer, only to get interrupted by your evil laughter, "Don't care!" Playfully sticking your tongue out at him, you turned to face the TV, ignoring all of Toji's protests as a familiar fuzzy, orange character was displayed across the screen.

Surprisingly, you found yourself fully emerged in the movie, even as Toji replaced his lap with the couch when he wanted to go to the bathroom. Something about "Saving the trees" or some shit had your full attention.

"Doll~" You sighed as Toji returned from his little rendezvous with the bathroom. The Lorax was more interesting than whatever he was going to say so you simply ignored him, even as he continued his prying.

"Is my adorable wife trying to ignore me? You know that never ends well for you," Toji casually threw himself on top of you causing you to finally give him the attention he wanted. "What is it, my annoying husband?" You ran a hand through his hair as he shamelessly placed his head between your breasts and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Nothing now that I'm in my favourite place." Sighing as you felt a slight vibration from his mischievous chuckle, you turned back towards the TV to at least finish your movie before Toji got any ideas. Toji seemed to be enjoying his time where he was, so much so he moved up slightly to start trailing kisses along the base of your neck. Gently, softly, as if he didn't have the promiscuous goal of intercourse.

"Toji-"

"Shh, Doll. Continue your movie and don't mind me. " He quickly interjected, short, warm breaths beating against your skin as he continued his attack, making sure to avoid the sweet spot under your chin as a way of teasing. He knew what he wanted, but he wanted you to beg him for it, to prove you're deserving of such treatment.

It was though the movie was no longer interesting as you held back your soft whimpering, trying not to give your husband the satisfaction of getting what he wanted. Ignoring the loud screaming of your conscious to "let him fuck" You pulled him up, now looking into his emerald green eyes that were seeping with lust.

You felt yourself losing all control of your focus once you tangled your fingers in his hair, pulling him closer as he finally placed his lips against yours. His smirk was evident, especially as he bit your lip, forcefully pushing his tongue into your mouth and increasing the intensity of the make out session.

One of Toji's hands escaped from your waist down to under your thigh, his knee forcing your legs apart as he pulled himself up, now hovering over you.

"I thought you weren't gonna end up underneath me today, hm?" Toji was clearly enjoying the fact that he distracted you so easily, his cocky expression (unfortunately) stirring something inside you.

Your husband is attractive, no, scratch that, he is the sexiest man you've ever laid eyes on. You swore he had to be the descendant of some type of greek god because he was ethereal. How were you so blind before? Keeping him as only a friend would have been the stupidest mistake of your life. Times like these were the only times you appreciated your father.

"No response?" Toji's hand that had been dangerously close to your clothed sex lightly brushed against you, causing you to let out a loud whimper,

"Toji~" A deep chuckle left his lips as he watched you squirm, his hand now leaving its previous place as he stood up.

"I'm hungry, what do you feel like eating?" Is he serious? After arousing you and leaving you horny, he's hungry?

"Toji what the fuck?" You sighed before pulling yourself up, "What's wrong doll? Weren't you watching something?"

"Oh shut up Fushiguro." Ignoring Toji's mocking laughter, you made your way to the kitchen, opening the fridge loudly.

"Did you buy the groceries?" The space you were staring into was so empty you'd call it desolate. It was Toji's turn to buy the groceries and he had clearly forgotten despite your constant reminders.

"What groceries?" This man.

"The ones I told you to buy a week ago Mr Fushiguro. Where the fuck are they?" Toji came up behind you, towering over you as he took his own look into the empty fridge.

"Whoops, guess I forgot." You smirked, if he's gonna do whatever he wants to you and leave you hanging, you can do the same.

"But I was so excited to try something of yours, my sweet husband." Turning yourself over, you were now pressed against the closed fridge with your hands on Toji's chest.

"Really?" The lust from before easily returned to Toji's eyes as you innocently looked up at him.

"Do you not believe me?" You ran your hands down his chiseled abdomen, tracing your fingers along his now exposed v-line, "How can I prove it to you?"

This was Toji's favourite part. For the first time in forever he was glad to not have any food at home.

"I think you know what I want, right doll?" You smirked. Your husband was too easy when it came to arousal. "Of course, but first you should do what I want and buy some damn food, Mr.Fushiguro." Lightly pushing him away, you sat on the nearest kitchen chair and pulled out your phone, aimlessly scrolling through the notification center to see if there was anything important.

"Damn. Can a player not get laid?" You ignored Toji who eventually wandered off somewhere, hopefully to get something to eat.

For the most part, it was social media tags and messages from people you could care less about. Your main concern was the dozens of missed calls from your family, including a text message from your least favourite person alive at the moment, your father. The message itself was enough to tell you that he was enraged that you refused to answer anyone in the family's calls or any other way they tried to contact you.

Father

So you and your husband have been
Sleeping around and disgracing the family?
I should never have allowed this marriage
Read @ 7:07 PM

Allowed, huh? Funny he said that, especially after he forced you into it.