[ C h a p t e r 1 ]

Kageyama POV:

I'm Kageyama Tobio. I'm a ghost fighter. I basically see ghost, gets paid for fighting them off. Since ghost are so. common. here in Japan. It really bothers me though. Many ghost may seem scary, that's true, but the ones I'm fighting are stupid as hell. Yesterday I got a call that there was a ghost spotted at a church. Churches sometimes may seem terrifying at night, correct? Well not this time. It was so stupid. The ghost apparently died from sinning and ended up killing himself. Wonder how bad his sin was.

------

I got another call of a spotted ghost. They said it was a boy who was roaming around the school hall. They told me how they looked too since there's an awful lot ghost in the school.

"Great. Another. I swear if it's stupid." I said to myself.

I grabbed my bag. I walked out my door. I let out a sigh. I checked the message from the person saying the address and location. I look up the school.

"Creepy. Well, here it is." I said.

I saw the person who called me, freaking out in front of the school. 'What the hell?' I thought. I walked up to them.

"He's in there!!" they cried.

I sighed, as I walked into the school. The person who called me cried out that there he was. He was roaming the hall.

"Hey! You." I yelled out.

He stopped and turned. he had beautiful brown eyes. Hair as orange as the rising sun sky.

"Ah..lemme guess..here to kill me?" He frowned.

He sounded quite sarcastic, but still was frowning. I just wanted to get this over with. I put out my fist about to punch the guy.

...But somehow, He-..fought back..? The ghost I fight can't normally fight back. Their hands would either go through. Looks the one I'm fighting was

...different.

Hinata POV:

I took a look at the guy I'm fighting. I was about to punch him to! But he stopped. He pushed me to a wall and looked me deadly in the eye.

"I recommend you leave." He said.

I was sweating. The man was so close to me!! It's freaky yk?!

"Whatever.." I said. I left the building and was on my way to a cafe. All my friends hang out there! But the guy stopped me again.. .

"Where do you think you're going?" He said pulling back my shirt.

"A cafe. Now leave me alone jee.." I said.

I continued walking. The person who was fighting me just stood there and watched me walk away. His face is scary-.. .

--------

I open the door to the empty cafe.

"Noya-san!! Suga-san!! Hey!" I exclaimed.

Noya san was fidgeting with a girls hair and the girl didn't even know. He's a ghost so It makes sense-..

"Ah, There you are! What was the hold up?" Suga-san asked.

"Some guy tried to fight me at that school nearby..yeesh..teens now and days am I right?" I said taking a bread from someone's hand without them knowing.

"..Hinata you're a teen too-." Suga-san said.

I shrugged and tried to eat the bread.

"Damn it being a ghost is tough!!" I shouted.

"How are you even a ghost?" Noya-san asked.

"Actually...I don't know.." I replied.

I never got to know my own death. Odd right? Being alive would be cool to be again for me. All I remembered from my death was a car.. . Maybe a car accident happened? Like I was driving..??

..I don't think I had a drivers licence. I smack my forehead.

"Stupid me.." I said.

I heard the bell ring that was connected to the door.

"Huh?" I said, turning to the door.

"Oh god not him again. Hide me--" I say.

"Who?" Noya-san said trying to consume the bread then failing.

He looked at me and Noya-san and Suga-san. I got up and went to him.

"What do you want now?!" I shout.

"Hey listen here Mr. Smartass. I was going t-" Noya-san bumped into my back, interrupting him.

"Oh! Sorry Shou- OH-" He said.

The guys lips were touching mine. I was touching his. It was warm. Then..something happened. My eyes closed as he kept kissing. But whilst he was kissing..Something went to my mind.

I saw a car and me on the floor in a pool of blood.