Boy-Friend

Second to last !! Enjoy ~
_____________________________

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

You held the frame the photographer took at your wedding.

It was before the party at the grand hall, you had went outside in the garden to take photos with Shoto as your husband.

The frame captured a picture of Shoto dipping you down in your flowing white wedding dress, as cherry blossoms fell from the blue coated sky, a ray of sunlight shining down on you both.

Next to it was another wedding photo of you holding Sachi and Shoto holding Eri, all of you had bright smiles as you kissed the cheeks of your daughters.

There was a frame of Shoto's ceremony for becoming the #3 hero, his awkwardness never ceased to amaze you.

Sachi's first time riding her bike, Eri's first time, and yours and Shoto's all in one collage.

All of that was years ago.

"I became his wife seven years ago." You wiped the frame again, getting to see the shiny diamond bling on your ring finger.

And it still felt surreal,

to be married to a hero, to be married to a person you once called your friend.

Your fantasy immediately blemished hearing the morning rush.

"Get out of the bathroom!" You heard your teenage daughter yell at the much younger one. "I was in there first!" Then stomping was heard from the stairs.

"Mom Eri's being mean again!" Sachi's straight half red and white hair bounced at her shoulders as she fumed her complaint to you.

You were in the middle of cleaning and trying to pack their lunches.

"She doesn't mean it Sachi, Eri's just growing and she needs a bit more space alright? Here, take your bento and wrap it up." You finished making the rice themed lunch.

Sachi huffed and dragged her feet to take the sparkly blue box. "I wish I had a little sister instead."

Your eyes widened seeing her trudge away, though you couldn't think too much on what she said then.

The internet wasn't lying when they said teens are the worst. You thought while seeing Eri walk down the stairs.

She was fifteen years old now and about your height or even an inch more, she was a first year at UA high.

It was the high school you taught at.

Eri walked over to the counter to grab her bento box, phone in hand.

"Eri, be nicer to your sister."

"I know that m- hey!" You snatched her phone that distracted her. "I need you to mean it." You rubbed her curly hair.

Eri nodded, her attitude washing away. "Alright I get it. Did dad leave early again?" Curious, her mood changed.

"I felt him leave the bed so early the sun wasn't even awake, but he always tells you-" "I love you and have a good day. We know mom." Eri cut you off grabbing her backpack.

"Sachi c'mon, It's 7:45."

"We're gonna be late!" Somehow you were the unorganized one in the morning.

___________

Luckily, you managed to drop Sachi off at her elementary on time, arriving only a bit late to your first period.