Meet

Espresso's POV:

(What i nice day, everything is so quiet, just how i like it.)

Espressos eyes were gonna close because of tiredness, untill a horn blows that suddenly qoke espresso up, the cookies were crowding at a...

New Cookie?!

Espresso looked outside his window to see a new cookie that has just Arrived, he glared into the New cookie, The cookie had long blonde hair, Ocean eyes, Espresso liked the New cookie, he wanted to meet this new Cookie.

(Also i forgot to say that Him and Madeleine doesnt know each other yet😭)

But suddenly Latte popped out on Espressos window!

E: AH!!! Latte?! You scared me!

L: Hehe, Sorry, have you seen the new cookie? He looks handsome!

E: W-Well yeah, a lot of cookies were crowding so i couldnt see the cookie properly.

L: Oh! Well then i must say his details since i just met him! His name is Madeleine cookie, a knight from the Vanilla Kingdom!

E: Oh.. i kinda like him..

(Espresso said quietly)

L: what was that?

E: o-oh nothing, i just said he could look useful in battles thats all.. yeah.

Latte knew Espresso was lying, she just didnt want to tease him.

L: Hmm okay! Do you wanna meet him?

E: Y- i mean NO!

Espresso said loudly

L: well why not?

E: im still busy, maybe in the meantime.

L: your always busy Espresso, cant u give urself time?

E: Latte, i still have some experiments to work on, and a spell that i need to master, im extremely sorry.

L: hmm, when will you be free?

E: Tommorow if i master the spell-

Espresso said mumbling.

L: Tommorow?! Yeah sure! Go to the garden where we always visit. Ill meet you and Madeleine cookie there!

Espresso has now realized what he said, but then, he saw the cookie sitting infront of a bench infront of espressos house, he opened his window then his eyes focused at the Cookie its like his eyes were locked on to Madeleine Cookie.

Madeleines POV:

(Ah, a nice day, i met almost half of the Cookies here! Im glad Pure vanilla invited me here, it was joyful but.. i think i see someone)

Madeleines head turned to Espressos window.
Madeleine had waved at Espresso, he just now notice that someine had stared at him.

Espressos POV:

(!?!, Shit! He saw me!)

Espresso hided to not be seen.

( he saw me, he saw me, he saw me, he saw me!!,)

Espresso looked at the window again, Seeing Madeleine cookie giggling, he then revealed himself, and started waving back.