Prologue

Wise men said.. if you are destined for someone.... What'er happens ..the universe will find a way to let you meet..fall in love. They also say that parents have a hand in making destiny.. they are sent by God himself to let the two destined ones meet. Its upto us to know the signs and follow our heart..

On the day of Christmas ... a boy was born to the Suppasit family..... he became the pearl of everyone's eyes.... Specially his older brother Thorn who was 4 years old. Keeping their names similar the baby was named Tharn.

Same year on New Year's Eve the Thiwat couple were blessed with a beautiful boy. They called him Type.... Type has an elder sister Teena who was 4 years older to him.

Sky Suppasit with his wife Martha and two boys always went to the park to spend time as Sky is busy in establishing his business.. he never gets time for his family.

Sky Thiwat also did the same... he was also a rising businessman. His week used to be spend at office ..no time for his family... his wife being a Doctor was always packed with her schedules.

Type and Teena were under the care of the Julia ..

Julia was Sky's PA at first ..but when he got pregnant with Kao at the same time with Martha... Sky made her leave her job as his PA and kept her husband as his PA. but Julia being stubborn didn't want to leave her boss.. as she considered her as her older brother.... she herself proposed to take care of the kids as Kao and Gulf were of the same age... it was easier for her to take care of them and Teena being a little older ... was always supportive.

Being the same age ..Type and Kao became best friends... the Thiwats used to take both the boys for weekend trips....

.

.

.

.

.

.

One such fine Sunday..

Sky Thiwat was enjoying his time with his family when he heard a cry from the bushes..

He ran to find a boy around 4... fallen on the ground and had a big cut on his knees. He immediately scooped him over and went to his family and mended his wound...

After looking after the injured boy... he went to the announcement area and declared about a missing boy..

After a few minutes a young lady came running..with a worried face along with a boy around age of 7-8years..

They thanked Mr Thiwat and his wife and left with her son...

But before that they introduced themselves...

The family of the injured boy was none other than Suppasits....and Tharn being a naughty boy went on his own to explore the park by slipping from his family and ended up in the bushes...

Among all this no one noticed that the young Tharn was looking atyoung Type with so much adoration... he softly pinched his cheeks..and earned a giggle from cute Type...

Both the families were cooing over the scene..but their meet was short lived as the Suppasit family had some urgent business to attend... they left the scene. While walking away young Tharn was constantly looking at cute Type..... and both of them were waving bye bye at each other

Looks like destiny has started its game.. lets see what destiny hold for the boys...

--------------------------------------

hello my dear readers..

i am back...

taking solitude from wattpad was very lonely for me... i missed you all so much... yes i have been reading stories ... but still communicating with you through my stories is another sort of love i have ....

i am grateful to all my readers and followers you have been reading my stories ..and also my new followers who have recently joined ... Thank you all for reading and Voting my stories...

I Hope I can write upto your expectations....

loads of loves

yours

loveangel.