do it again (HR)

song by pia mia.

couple, hyuckren. (ren 👇 hyuck ☝️)
contains: mature contents, harsh words, 18+.

(words in bold are convos, words in italic are mind-talks. words in italic-bold are just us humans voices)

...

renjun, the high school bad boy.
he is now chasing the school play boy, haechan.

"YAK HAECHAN, YOU ASSHOLE!"
haechan ran as fast as he can as he heard renjun curse his name out.

'oh god, i didn't know a little baby could be a giant demon chasing me now'

everyone in the hall way looked as confused as mark a.k.a the chairman of the school council.

renjun and haechan —like they even care about school-  they ran pass him as if he is just a normal student.

mark looked not surprised at them, as he calls the principal because he know that both of their parents are gon' be mad as hell.

"RENJUN HAECHAN STOP RUNNING AT THE HALL AND COME TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY." as the school speaker spoke —i mean screamed?

renjun and haechan that already predict the future just went to the abandoned basement and hide.

"it's because of you, now we get into trouble"
renjun whispered as he hides at the big closet that no one dared to go to. haechan rolled his eyes as he heard that.

"well if u didn't scream in the fuckin hall way, we could've done this in a good way" haechan whispered back as he went inside the closet too.

"you making fun of my moomin fuckin keychain, can be solved in a good way?"
renjun whispered while squinting his eyes —just like they said 'if looks could kill'

'tf, so that's why he's mad?'

"its just a fuckin keychain, why make a big deal out of it?" haechan whispered as he rolled his eyes annoyed at renjun for caring more to his keychain rather than paying attention to this handsome man infront- what in the fuckity fuck is haechan thinking.

renjun then grab his collar, then said
"don't you ever underestimate me, haechan."

"huh, didn't know that school badboy is so sentimental about small stuffs" haechan scoffed as he said that to renjun's face.

"just because i'm the school 'bad boy' doesn't mean i don't care about anything else, haechan" feeling bad after what he had done suddenly made a small frown that can't be seen by renjun's eyes. renjun then let go of his grip on haechan's shirt and looked to the side.

"how am i suppose to know? i ain't havin' power to know what you do, dumbass" but being the diva itself, haechan then shrugged that feelings of easily.

"don't you ever call me dumbass" renjun offense showing his infamous stare.

"or what?" haechan challenged him as renjun began to look red asf.