Get Ninja Weapons And Become A Ninja Of Your Time

Masked warriors with ninja weapons were common in feudal Japan

Masked warriors with ninja weapons were common in feudal Japan. There is something deadly and stealthy about ninjas. Ninjas exist in reality, but there is debate regarding their existence. However, the weapons used by ninjas were accurate for their time despite the exaggerated ninja characteristics.

A historical account describes the Shinobi operatives as possessing a number of devastating devices for eluding, wounding, or killing their enemies. Espionage, assassination, and open warfare encompass a wide variety of ninja weapons.

In comparison to western weapons of the same era, ninja weapons possessed a certain panache and elegance. Ninjas made the most of their surroundings by engaging in a series of circular movements. The result was precisely shaped weapons that can be used for a variety of purposes.

Ninja Weapons Come In Different Types

Throughout the ages, the ninjas possessed many different types of ninja weapons. In addition to sickles and canes, they used polearms, maces, fist loads, spikes, swords and weighted items. Almost all of the above-mentioned weapons were originally used as farming tools.

Depending on the region and period of construction, the variations on these weapons are countless. We will give you a brief overview of some of the most famous weapons of the Ninja. Which ninja weapon do you like best?

Nunchakus

The signature Nunchakus of a ninja are irreplaceable. This image has been propagated by anime and TV shows for years. It is a very different story in real life. Ninjas used nunchakus in combat situations, but they weren't their first option. This ninja weapon has a short range and is very ineffective. Many people used nunchakus as training tools.

The Nunchakus defensive device evolved from a tool used to cut rice. A knife can be caught in the chain of this weapon and cut in half as part of its defensive capability. Because novices can seriously injure their limbs or appendages, the Nunchakus must be used with extreme caution.

Ninja Swords

Ninjas are most famous for their katana blades. It may be popular to see Deadpool with his Katanas, but the real power of these curved ninja weapons lies with the ninjas. In comparison with Samurai swords, the ninja sword is straighter. Large daggers and short swords can be divided into these categories.

Because they worked in the shadows, the small swords were perfectly suited to their motivations. The ninja philosophy also states blade combat is a last resort. Deception, subterfuge, and slyness were their favourite methods of operation.

Katanas used by ninjas usually did not have decorations. Modifications and clan allegiances were not included. The ninja sword and a more ostentatious samurai sword are ninja weapons that are also distinguished by their blade styles.

Ninja Stars

The shuriken or the ninja star, as the most recognizable ninja weapon of the ninja, is often misunderstood. It was impossible for Ninjas to take cover while using these munitions. Their other purpose was to provide light.

Often, throwing stars resulted in successful infiltrations as a distraction device. Because small sharp cuts could not eliminate foes completely, ninjas laced shuriken with poison before throwing them. When a knife or short sword was unavailable, these ninja weapons were a good replacement. Shape and number of sharpened corners of these stars vary greatly.

The number of Shuriken varieties is estimated to be in the range of 40 to 50. A charred exterior is a predominant feature of the authentic shuriken. Historically, silk and charcoal were used to cover heated shurikens. Besides preventing rust, the covering also allows it to be easily hidden.

Throwing Knives

The Kunai is the throwing ninja weapon of the Japanese warrior. This triangular full tang knife has no handle; it is covered by a covering instead. Unlike modern type Kunai blades, original blades did not have ergonomic and slip-proof handles. Throwing knives and throwing stars served nearly identical purposes.

Kunai's adaptability was also extraordinary. Using it as a spear was no problem. Moreover, it is useful for grabbing, hurling, thrusting, and supporting climbing. According to history, a kunai was historically a type of ninja weapon, not a Samurai weapon. Shinobi used both blades as their daggers. It resembles Katanas. When the situation was dire, the Ninja would also throw Tanto blades.

Bring Your Dreams To Reality!

Y'all wanted to become ninjas when you were young, didn't you? Now that you know which tools you need, if you still aspire to adopt this way of life, you know where to start. Make your collection of ninja weapons and master your shadowy journey.