1. Home

Ziddi Dil Maane Na

Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai 

8:30 pm 

November 3, 2021

-------------------------

She did it

Finally, she did it. She broke through the prison called 'her home'.  Wandering aimlessly on the crowded streets she wondered if this is what real home is because this wasn't what she had before her mother passed away. 

Before the death of her mother, an army doctor, not just by profession but by heart, everything, literally, everything was worth coming back for. The atmosphere was lively, filled with the laughter of the little one and her family. Everyone loved and cared for each other. No hospital, no legacy, no family reputation, nothing was more important than the family, of course, her country, India, was an exception. It was always country at the top followed by family and friends and lastly herself for her. 

The family that once was the happiest one out there, that was once called unbreakable, has shattered into tiny pieces. And with that shattered pieces, her heart has been completely shattered as well. Who knew the father for whom she had sacrificed everything, for whom she cared the most, for whose happiness she killed her happiness, will leave her like this. 

But today here she is. Monami Mahajan, the daughter of the richest man in Mumbai, wanders on the street like a homeless wanderer. She, herself has no idea how did it happen. How did things turn this way? Because all she did was - take a stand for herself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback:- 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Devlali

3:00 pm 

November 3, 2021

--------------------------------------------------------------

Monami was happily conversing with the recruits. It was Saturday and they had no drills. As the recruits talked, the trainers also chimed in the conversation. And much to their surprise, Karan chimed in too. It was a happy atmosphere with everyone sharing hilarious tales of their life. While everyone was talking about their life, our two best buddies, namely - Siddharth and Monami, were busy recalling each other's embarrassing moments. It was as if both of them are having an inner competition about who's gonna embarrass the other more. 

Clearly, our Simi was pissed off because of the embarrassment the other managed to give the other but our recruits and trainers were enjoying it wholeheartedly. Although it was expected of the two to have many embarrassing moments, Karan was rather shocked at the revelation.  

Special Agent Karan Shergill, the hot-headed agent,  commonly known as Ulti Khopdi, Khadoos Shergill, and Dole Shole by Faizi, Monami, and Siddharth respectively, formed a close perspective of rich people as rich, spoiled, and arrogant after his brother passed away saving rich kids. He shut the whole world out as he felt that he was the cause of his brother's left. He made his heart of stone so as to not let love enter his heart. He never wanted to feel warm, heck, he couldn't even feel the warmth of his family's love and care. With all the nightmares and scary memories, it wasn't like he could not feel any of those magical feelings, instead, he refrained from doing so. Lying to himself. The only people he loved were Faizi, Sanju, his bhabhi, and his baby. And except for these people, no one has seen the caring side of this Rude Shergill. 

Love Diaries || Moran OSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें