Chapter 1

Y/N pov.

OMG Again, Why this happens to me every day, Why am I always late. Why this freaking alarm didn't wake me a little bit early. Now I'm late for school.

Hiii!!! I'm Lee Y/N! I'm 18 and I'm in my senior year in school. And I love sleep.

After the long marathon, I reached class.

"What reason would you tell this time Ms.Y/N ?" Mr.Baek asked boring his eyes into my soul.
"Sorry, Mr.Baek. My alarm went off" I muttered lowly. "Don't let this repeat again" he said with his grumpy face.

As I was going to my desk my eyes automatically started to searching for.. him.

Let me introduce him. He is the captain of the basketball team. Indeed very handsome and hot, a man of every girl's type. The great KIM TAEHYUNG.

Sadly my longtime crush

Sadly my longtime crush. And the biggest jerk. I'm in the same class with him for 2 years now I don't know why but we don't get along. Because of our attitudes. I don't know why he hates me but I don't show my crush on him I didn't want him to joke about my feelings.

The irritating voice of this annoying Mr.Baek brought me back to reality. He's telling the new girl to introduce herself. Then we heard the faint honey voice of that girl. "M-yy N-name is So-hee. Please take car-re of me!". She's shuttering. But she's so cute. Boys are eyeing her. Who wouldn't she's so pretty.

Then Mr.Beak told her to sit wherever she want. She passed a few rows... She's going back... Okay, I take that bad, she isn't that pretty. She's ugly and she stink. Why would she be sitting beside him? She even shook her hands with him. I'm going to kill her... They are acting all lovey-dovey. She's talking to him like he's her long-lost boyfriend! What am I thinking? Quit.

Why??? Kim Taehyung why are so handsome that you're turning every girl towards you. Even this new girl also.

___________________________________________

Well, this is my first own story.

Sorry for the mistakes.

If anyone likes it. Please Vote and comment.

With love...

Lil❤️