𓆙 Chapter Twenty 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Minato Namikaze remembered Y/n L/n very well.

His small and malnourished student.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Around ten years ago...the greatest five shinobi countries' governments were in turmoil, and skirmishes involving the villages took place around the borders of each country. 

The prolonged wars took away the power of the fire country, as the country was severely lacking in military power. A great many of those killed in battle were taken to Konoha village.

Afterwards, this was called the third shinobi war.

A young boy was running through a forest, breathing heavily, "Dammit!! I'm going to be late!"

He fell down to the ground as he finally exited the forest.

A young Kakashi loomed over the young boy.

"Did I just make it on time?!" The boy asked with hope in his voice.

"Nope, because you're late, Obito!" The young Kakashi smugly said,

Obito groaned in response.

A younger Y/n deadpanned, "What time did you think we were meeting...?"

Kakashi began to rant at Obito, "You idiot! Y/n's right! What time did you think we were gonna meet? If you're a fully fledged ninja, you should naturally follow the rules and regulations strictly!"

"No...On the way, I had to show the way to an old woman carrying luggage...Plus, there was something in my eye..." Obito pouted slightly at Kakashi's lecture.

Kakashi scoffed, "What? That's a lie!"

"Hey! Don't talk like that, Kakashi." Minato smiled slightly, as he looked over at his team, "You went with the old lady, didn't you...Obito?"

"I carried her luggage too!" Obito exclaimed.

Y/n furrowed their eyebrows, "You're too kind, Obito."

Kakashi scoffed at what his friend said, "Kind?...If anything, you're the kind one, Y/n. Hanging out with a slob like Obito must be tiring..."

"...You're a real pushover. You should be getting angry at Obito...Every single time," Kakashi glanced at Minato, "Those ninjas who don't follow the rules and regulations are called trash! That's how it is!"

Minato awkwardly laughed, not knowing what to tell his emo student.

"Do you have no kindness in you?! It's always about the rules! The regulations! Just shut up!" Obito complained, "The key point is your own self control!"

Kakashi only stared at Obito with an annoyed expression.

"Hey, hey! Don't you two ever stop?" Rin sweatdropped, "You're in the same team, aren't you?"

"Rin. You and Y/n are both way too easy going towards Obito." Kakashi stated, "This is a very important day for me..."

"Yeah...Yeah, it is." Rin agreed with the last part.