About me

Hey readers!!!! I'm Jules, I'm going to guide you through my monotonous life which is gonna get flipped upside down soon.

I'm like any other 20 year old girl in this world, a hopeless romantic who would search for love in every nook and  corner of this world. I would look at the stars and think about the time when I would have someone beside me to adore the beauty of the stars and someone who understands me without having to speak much. Someone to gaze at the stars in silence and hope for the silence between the two of us to heal our souls of all the sufferings that we have been though. The time spent together should be able to compensate with all the time that was lost.

I'm jealous of people who have already found their better half around me because what if the my guy got his system rebooted by God and fell in love with someone else on the way. I'm just kidding, it sucks to a loner.

You know it sucks cause every friend of yours is busy in their relationship and you are just the one who tags along with no one to talk to at times, people are there around you but its lonely. You know what I mean, right?

My day starts at 6 a.m, I workout, attend classes online cause of the fucking pandemic, watch romantic movies and then fall asleep. At times, I think that I have been programmed by someone cause my life is stuck in a loop and someone needs to end this loop or I might go insane.

I've had a pretty tense break up a year back where the guy ended up cheating on me with my best friend, won't use his name cause who the fuck wants to even ruin their day by typing the name of that motherfucker. I caught them kissing on the stairs of his complex and decided to leave that jackass. He tried to get back to me but I ended up blocking him because no matter how much vulnerable you're feeling, never ever go back to a guy who cheated on you cause he would never stay loyal to you and the relationship would eventually turn to be toxic.

Let's talk about what I did during the pandemic, tried cooking and discovered that I'm pretty good at it, coded programs cause I'm into programming and scrolled through my social media accounts watching people party while I was just too scared of the pandemic and spent my days being locked in my room.

Social media is so toxic cause most of the shit that you see out there is photoshopped or edited but it seems so real that you start envying something which isn't even real in the first place and develop body dysmorphia as well. All these things were having a negative impact on my mental health so I ended up leaving Instagram and opened an account on Twitter cause that's an app filled with loners and horny people xD

Okay, honestly speaking I joined that platform to discuss about shows and movies but later on I developed a passion towards cricket and inclined my interest towards it.

Social media is filled with pricks and different kinds of people whom you'd wanna punch everyday, not kidding. It is really difficult to find sane people online and if you did, consider yourself to be pretty lucky.

Used to open twitter.com almost everyday and I remember talking about my favourite batsman Smith on my timeline and a notification popped on my phone "criccrazysam" followed me.

Who the fuck had an idea that this notification would change my life completely...