Wilbur

3rd person POV:

Wilbur's eyes opened slowly, his head pounding from the loud beeping coming from his iphone. It was inconveniently placed a little too close to his head for his liking. He flipped his phone over. "Ugh... shut up," he mumbled to himself, before swiping the screen. Silence. Finally. He laid his head back on his pillow. He lied there half awake, wanting nothing more than to let himself slip away into the comforting darkness of sleep.

"Shit, what time is it?" A few seconds later he hurriedly picked up his phone again, turning it on to the lockscreen. 9:16.
"Shit," he had already done this same routine 7 times today, the only difference this time being he actually had to get up. Wilbur mumbled incoherently, before forcing himself out of bed. Only to stand infront of his open closest for five minutes, doing nothing. His head was cloudy. Not really understanding where he was, what he was doing, or why he had to do it.

Once he finally snaped out of his daze, he opened his closest and picked out a black beanie, a blue sweater and a pair of jeans. He dragged his body over to the bathroom, bringing his clothes with him.

He didn't want to take a shower. He didn't understand why, it would probably make him feel a lot better, but for some reason, he just didn't want to. He may not have felt like it but he had to be on Tommy's stream today.

The chat wouldn't be able to see him, but Tommy would. He always preferred video call more than just the voice feature. There wasn't really a reason why, he just liked it more. If he decided to just do a normal call, Tommy would immediately know something was wrong. Wilbur didn't want to see or hear the concern any of his friends would have for him. He wasn't worth their time.

------------

After he was dressed and his hair was dry enough, he checked his phone. 1 message from Childinnit. Why was tommy texting him? Was it time for the stream already? Was he late? Wilbur stood up frantically, being too panicked to remember there was a clock in his phone. He ran to the kitchen, looking up towards the analog clock on the wall.
Twelve, thirty-Something

He couldn't figure out exactly what the time was, never being able to fully understand how to read an analog clock. Why did he even have one? That doesn't matter, he had been in the shower for way longer than he thought. He had to be on his friends stream in two and a half hours. Fuck.

After he calmed down from panic mode, he decided to check what tommy had said. He probably should have done that first.

Childinnit
Hey big man, just wanted to let you know, the stream is gonna be postponed till 5, not 3

Oh. Well at least he had more time.

Wilbur
Alright Tommy, thanks for telling me.
Read

Wilbur put his phone down. He was so tired. Even though all he did was take a shower, he still wanted to drift into the void of dreams once again. But he can't. So he won't.

He felt... Well, he didn't really know. Bored? Kinda but that's only part of it. Empty? That seemed more accurate. That's what he'll call it until he figures it out. Why though? He wasn't really sure of that either. He did know, however, that he could ignore this by scrolling through Tik Tok. He set a timer for an hour. He understood how easy it is to get lost, swiping through the endless 'for you' page.

About half an hour in of seeing short videos of cats doing stupid things, and his fans making fanart or animations of some sort. He wanted to see more of what his fans made for him and his friends, he was proud of them for having the motivation and confidence to make and post what they had made. He put his name into the search bar...