mr ames x y/n part 2 (sex ed)

Hello my name is y/n and me and Mr, Ames have a secret relationship that nobody knows.
Apparently we're learning about sex ed in a language and literature which is.. interesting but I digress. My ass and meaty burger lips are still sore from Mr, Ames thrusting his penis into me. While we were in the lesson on sex ed he brought condoms for the students to have so students can enjoy protected sex. Mr, Ames was looking at me weird.

MR, AMES - Y/N Could you see mr after class?

Y/N - Oh sure!

I wait patiently for class to end so I can see Mr, Ames. Once the bell rang Mr, Ames waited for every student to get o ur of his classroom. Once all the students left- he closed the blinds and locked the door and turned off the lights. The only light source that came from the room was his lamp at his desk

MR, AMES - Do you know why your here?

Y/N - No I don't. Is it something bad?

He quickly pulled down his pants as he revealed his 12' cock. He also quickly pulled down my pants without my consent but I didn't care. As he placed his dick near my pussy lips- he didn't even hesitate to put on a condom- I knew he was waiting for him to pound me.

Y/N  -  Ah! Do you think this is a good idea?! Ah!

His hips were trusting while his penis was inside my body.

MR AMES - Oh so you do really care about me?  Your so cute sometimes.

As he was thrusting me I was moaning and waiting for him to cum inside me. Not even 5 minutes in he came.

MR, AMES - Oh my fucking god you feel so good to fuck.

Y/N - Oh.. my...

Saying this while still trying to catch my breath.