chapter three

🌞

Honey and Venus stayed with Sam the next day, the three of them still being upset with Yasmine and Moon. "Maybe we should forgive them." Venus sighed, she hated fighting with her friends.

"We hve to stand our ground V." Honey told the girl. "And what Yas did was horrible." Sam added on with a knowing look. "Also the fact that Moon laughed about it?" Honey reminded the girl as they started to Sam's locker.

Venus frowned at the thought. "You're right," She concluded as they watched random kids oink at Aisha as she walked down the stairs. "It was a silly idea."

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Sam asked the girl, Aisha's locker being right next to hers. "I've gone viral." Aisha answered sarcastically but they easily heard the pain in her voice. "How do you think I am?"

A boy shouted 'cheeto pig' as walked by. "Hey go screw yourself asshole!" Honey shouted at the boy. "Aisha we get it really-" Venus started but was quickly cut off.

"You wouldn't understand a thing of it Venus." Aisha snapped at the small blonde. "You weigh like 110 pounds, you were basically born as the ideal women. Don't ever think you understand it."

Venus's eyes watered at her words, she tried to speak but nothing came out. The girl quickly took off down the hallway.

"Good job, we've always been nice to you Aisha, thanks for showing you cared." Honey seethed before searching for her friend. 

The upset blonde came to a stop in the library, knowing no one she knew would ever be there. She sat at one of the tables to calm herself down.

She took in a deep breath as she dug her nails into her palms. The pain quickly distracted from her emotions.

"V." A soft voice spoke behind her. She glanced behind herself to see Eli, Demetri, and Miguel. "Hey guys." She smiled, quickly wiping away her tears.

The boys shared concerned looks as they sat at the table with the girl. "Everything okay?" Miguel asked her. She nodded. "I'm great, I can go if-" She started when she saw them pull out textbooks.

"No stay." Eli said quickly. She shared a smile with the boy. "Okay, who wants Chile Relleno?"Miguel asked pulling out the dish. "Yaya made a bunch last night."

Eli and Demetri each grabbed one but Venus didn't make a move, only staring at them hungrily. 

"Venus want one?" He said pushing the container towards her. "I'm fine." She said  pushing it away. "It's not a big deal, plus it's lunch and you don't have anything." He said sweetly.

She let out a shakey breath. "I said I'm fine." She said slowly. Eli and Demetri shared a knowing look. "Come on-" Miguel started again but Eli cut him off. "She said no dude, just leave it."

The girl sent him a thankful smile. Miguel looked between the three slightly confused but Demetri sent him a look saying they'd tell him when she wasn't around.

"So that's it, no more karate?" Demetri asked Miguel, going back to their earlier conversation. "You do karate?" Venus asked the boy. "I did." He sighed.

"It was probably for the best." Demetri told him."It was starting to boost your confidence." Miguel scrunched up his face. "Isn't that a good thing?"

Demetri shook his head. "No, what has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?"

"They still do that?" Venus frowned at her friends. He nodded slightly. "Well I thought it was kind of cool how you stood up to Kyler." Eli told him.