carson X knox

P.E gets a little to personal...

Carsons pov:

Its finally Friday and I get to see my bsf knox! I've known him since kindergarten and we have been besties since. I'm excited to partner with him during pe.

Knoxs pov:

I have a secret... I like my best friend. I don't know how to tell him tho. I've always been gay since the beginning, that was because Carson changed me. Carson changed my perspective of who I like. I've actually never liked a girl, only boys and in only boys I liked was harry styles and carson. I act like I hate harry but I fantasies about harry when I pass jocellyns desk...

I think im going to tell him during pe... ya, ima do that

................................................

Carsons pov:

Knox has been acting weird for the past week. I don't know if he's mad at me or something but I hope not. He's to cute to lose..
Anyways I hope we play basketball today.

"Hey Carson can I talk to you real quick" alyssa says. I agree with her and walk with her to the supplies closet. "Look I've liked you for a very long time now and I've always wanted to do this..." she says leaning closer.. I want to stop her but im to deep in. My mind is talking louder then my heart. She kisses me but it was only a little peck before knox comes bursting through the door. "CARSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT DO THIS AGAIN. " knox yells at me fast walking towards me. Me and knox made a bet that we won't have a crush on anyone anymore because it will interfere with our friendship.

"what the fuck" alyssa says like she just missed out on the biggest opportunity of her life and knox just ruined it. "ALYSSA GET THE FUCK OUT!!" knox yells so loud i wouldn't be surprised if the people outside herd.

Alyssa walks away making sure she doesn't leave without giving him a hard glare. After she leaves kmox turns toward me opening his mouth like he was going to say something but instead threw his arms im the air and shake his head.

"Why are you so upset. All she did was kiss me I didn't say I liked her.." I say so low that makes me look like im a shy little toddler. He looks me in the eye like im a complete idiot. "CUZ IM IN LOVE WITH YOU IDIOT ". Well i guess I am a idiot in a way..

He walks towards me looking like he about to murder someone and that someone would be me.. He pushes me against the brick wall that surprisingly didn't hurt. Even tho he looked like Ted bundy he was still being gentle.

He kisses me so roughly I thought I was going to lose air to breath.  We start to make out and everything comes into place. I'm im love with knox and thats never going to change...