MUST READ!

DON'T SKIP THIS PAGE FOR FUCK'S SAKE. READ UNTIL THE VERY BOTTOM!

WELCOME!

(。・//ε//・。)

SimpForGuin here brings another book to y'all that would took years to update the chapter 1 HAHAHHAH joke. I'm brimming with drafts but here I am anyway with another plot in my mind I'm itching to write. Description of the story can be subjected to change. I have to apologize in advance because the updates would be irregular.

GENRE: Dark Romance, Alternate Universe, Fantasy, Dark Fantasy.
WARNINGS⚠️: Non-consensual sex, rape, extremely dubious consent, sexual harassment, torture, kidnapping, unplanned pregnancy, breeding, death, graphic depiction of violence, graphic sexual scenes, anxiety, depression, mentions of suicide, post traumatic stress disorder and inappropriate use of language.

First of all, most of the MLBB boys in this book are extremely toxic. They would be crazily obsessed and possessive to the point that they would objectify their significant others. They have a twisted sense of "love". So if you're looking for cutesy love, THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT BOOK FOR Y'ALL.

Second, the book references some Filipino mythology. I have to apologized in advance because some would not be true. The names of the gods and goddesses and their back stories in this book does not affect the original lore in Filipino Mythology. Again, not all is true.

Third, while the book almost references Filipino mythology, the culture is not connected to Filipinos at all in this book. I would create my own traditions and cultures in here. The characters will also talk 'informal' or simply 'casual'. I will not use flowery words in their conversation.

Lastly, I WILL NOT PUT ANY WARNINGS EVERY CHAPTER. THE WARNINGS ARE ALREADY WRITTEN IN HERE AND SINCE I LOVE THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE, YOU SHOULD BE MINDFUL ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT ANYTHING OF THOSE WARNINGS COULD HAPPEN IN A CHAPTER.

I WILL NOT ADJUST FOR YOUR COMFORTS. EVERYTHING IN THE WARNINGS WILL HAPPEN. SO IF ONE WORD OF THAT WARNING BOTHERS YOU, LEAVE THIS BOOK NOW.

⚠️

EVERYONE HAVE BEEN WARNED SO ANYONE WHO WOULD COMPLAIN SHOULD FUCK THEMSELVES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS BECAUSE I DON'T TOLERATE BULLSHIT.

⚠️

𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓖𝓾𝓲𝓷