Chapter 1- First Day

WARNING: Cursing, Physical/ Mental Abuse

It was your first day of your new school, U.A high. The most prestigious hero school in all of Japan. There was only one thing that you hated about U.A and that was....

"Why the fuck are these skirt so short. It's shows way to much skin?!" You groaned in annoyance.

You sighed, grabbing your book bag, keys, and phone and heading out of your bedroom.

On your way downstairs and going to exit the house, you saw you father sprinting out of the house in his muscle form. Which means you were left with you stepmother, Akari Yagi.

"Where do you think your going, girl?!" Akari yelled from in the living room. You groaned and turned to her.

"I'm going to school as you can uniform." You sassed and she started to get angry.

"No your not, I need this house cleaned by 12:10. I'm having guest come over and I have fix my self up. I obviously won't have time to do this all myself-" Akari started.

"Then find a way to do it yourself. I'm not a maid around here and just because your my stepmother doesn't mean that you can boss me around like you own me. And besides, it's already clean." You said before trying to slam the door.

"You damn brat! I'm your mother! How dare you disrespect me!" Akari yelled, slapping you in the face, Yeah that was gonna leave a bruise.

"Your not my goddamn mother. And I'll never consider you one." You grumbled before slamming the door.

From the outside, you could hear Akari yelling in anger, but just rolled your eyes and headed to campus.

Now you might be wondering, why are you so cold? Well, you've been neglected your entire life by your biological father, All Might. You mother was killed a year after you were born and your father was left in sorrow and had no choice but to take care of you. Not that he didn't want to, it was just that he was the number 1 hero and everyone relies on him.

Your dad found someone and not to long after meeting each other, they got married. And that someone was Akari. What your father didn't know was that she's a gold digger. But we're not going to get into that yet.

Due to your father's hero work, he wasn't able to spend that much time with you and you understood that. And when he did, he would let visit pro heroes and would let you go to meetings as long as you were quiet, which you're always are. It was just that when he left, you were left with Akari.

Akari was one of those evil stepmother's. When you were younger, she would constantly try to guilt trip you and saying that your mother died because of you. She would also yell at you for the stupidest things. But there were times that she physically hurt you. And when she did, you'd have plenty of bruises. So when you went to school, the night before she would always dunk you into cold water to get rid of the swelling. But the only thing about her is that she never used her quirk on you, with is 'Fire'.

But your mother, M/N, was African American, and your father, All Might, was Japanese. Your mother met your father while he was in America with David Shield. They both instantly connected and fell in love with each other. Your parents started dating each other and moved to Japan where they had you.

And you are mixed with (h/l) and curly (h/c) hair and when it comes to facial features, you look more like your mother than you father. You have you father's blue eyes but that's really it.

But you just walked to U.A, enjoying the peace you had for once.

°-°