The Devil's Cupid Arrow

Michael had been walking around, he went to the store and this worker had insulted him. Micheal noticed there had been knives near the worker so he opened his own hand and balled his hand into a fist, sending the knives to stab the worker and he walked out of the store before the cops were called. He went back home, he walked into the murder house. The house he was born in had an evil energy but that didn't matter, he was the most evil in the house I mean he's the antichrist. He saw a blonde figure that walked passed the room, he shrugged as he laid down on the bed in his old room. He closed his eyes before he started hearing things breaking, he got up and went downstairs "Can you guys stop, it's annoying." He said. He then went outside, taking a walk before going into the woods. He sighed a bit before he looked into the sky, smiling a bit as he sat down on the ground. He closed his eyes, breathing in the air and breathed out as he went silent.

Michael had sighed a bit after he let the air out, he then started walking before he had saw a male with longish-short black hair in the distance, he had walked towards the area the male was at. He had scared the male so he was pushed against a tree and a knife against his throat, the male had been the one and only Richard Ramirez. Michael didn't seem scared at all, he smirked "Hello Richard, I heard a lot about you." He said.

Richard pushed Michael against the tree, putting a knife against his throat "I heard a lot about you to, your on the news." He said before pulling the blade away from his throat, he sighed a bit "You scared me, thought you were the cops but no, your the fucking Antichrist." He said before he had went onto his knees and put his head down, going silent. Richard had gotten back up, looking at the literal antichrist in front of him "Your pretty for being the antichrist." He said, smiling.

Words: 363