Sex is All You Need

Pattie stared up at George's face as he came. His eyes were tightly closed but the pleasure washed over his handsome features as his release was complete. Then he collapsed on top of Pattie nuzzling into the crook of her neck as he sighed with satisfaction. "Oh, love. You really are the best. I love you so much," George whispered into her ear before he started kissing the soft skin above her ear and along her hairline.

Pattie hugged him closely to her with her arms and legs. "I love you, too, darling." She took a deep breath and squeezed him a bit tighter.

George laughed. "Hey, girl, you tryin to strangle me? I've got to get to the studio. The fuckin whip cracks at 11." He pushed up on his hands and looked down at Pattie. God, she was so gorgeous. Those big blue eyes and her lips. The long blonde hair swirling about her on the pillow. He could feel his cock getting hard again. He groaned in protest.

"Please, darling. Can't you be a little late?" she begged prettily. She lifted her hips just so and he slid right back in. " Yes. George," her groan was almost a whisper.

George wrapped his arms under her and rolled them over so that Pattie was now on top. "Show me those incredible tits," he demanded. Pattie obeyed him instantly. She sat up, his cock now deeply in her and as she rode up and down on his hard length, she put her hands behind her on his thighs and gasped as George reached for her bouncing breasts.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," she couldn't help moaning as his rough finger tips pinched and rubbed her nipples.

He could tell she was coming. She always stiffened up and got very quiet before uncontrollably shaking. And as she came hard on his cock, he shot his hot load deep inside of her.

This time, she fell on him and they both laughed with relief. "Jesus, George! What were you thinking??" She jumped off of him and out of the bed, grabbing her silk robe as she flew down the hall. "I'll make you a cup while you get dressed."

"Yes, dear," he replied before he got up with a groan. He'd rather stay home then rush into London and spend another day with Paul and John.

"George!" called Pattie from the kitchen "Ringo and John are here!"

George hurriedly got dressed. He took the mug of tea from Pattie where she waited at the kitchen door.

She kissed him hard. "Do you think you'll be able to fuck me again when you get home?" She looked at him so seriously that George laughed.

"If Paul doesn't wear us out," George said and he looked over his shoulder and waved as he hurried down the drive to John's waiting Rolls Royce.