Chapter 1

Yesteryear Flashbacks came to me like a flood, One Memory After the next, some to be the exact replica or similar to the ones before. I've Just came back home from Egypt, and things appear to be as I left it. Some memories Blurred out as if there weren't even there.
As I pulled up to my house I see that it was fixed up as if someone decided to fix the burned up centuries old house. From Burning Red to Stirling White, I went inside and Started to Unpack, as the day went on I could hear only silence until I started to hear crickets from outside my window..the day had passed on to the shadow of night.

                                                      ...⚔️...

I couldn't sleep...in the fear of bringing back the night of October eighth, eighteen sixty four, that cruel cold night brought only heartbreak. As every minute passed, the night went darker, and I felt this pull in my eyes, I told my self I'm just gonna close my eyes for a minute, I fell asleep a couple hours later...
The dusk of dawn came fourth as I felt the warmth of the bright sun stroke my cheek, I woke up.. nothing happened I thought as I awoke and started to head down stairs for my morning coffee, my aunt Malia was there, she grinned as she saw me peek from the stair case, she'd already made my cup and put it in my favorite mug. "Good morning" she said while handing me my coffee. I politely said "thank you" while reaching for my mug.

Before I could get one sip, I heared my doorbell ring, I sat down my glass to go answer the door, and as I opened the door I saw that particular hairstyle only my dear friend would have. "Hey Elenore" he said while smiling, it took me moments to realize it was my dear friend Stiles, hair and all, I smiled "hey Stiles, I missed you" we got closer and we hugged. As we hugged I felt that warm embrace of comfort knowing he was here "I missed you too El" he said while laughing in joy, my aunt Malia called out for me letting me know that it was time for school. I rushed to go grab my things and headed out the house.

Me and Stiles took the bus transportation to school, when we reached the school and walked in it was effortless to try and recognize anyone there, we walked the halls and I only saw strange people staring at me, as I felt discomfort I looked over at Stiles, he felt the same way, looking at the people who we don't know and walking down those halls was two totally different things for my perspective. We reached the office to get our school schedules and headed to class. When we went inside the classroom everyone was seated and had already begun the lesson, luckily the teacher arranged the seats in an alphabetical fashion, me and Stiles wasn't too far apart. After eight hours of continuous learning and dreaming to turn invisible it was time to go home, I sighed in relief as I left the classroom to go. A couple years pass and my aunt Malia had for some conspicuous reason arranged me a scheduled time with a therapist, I have no idea why that thought crossed her mind, but it did and I couldn't convince her otherwise. She told me that I had walls up and wouldn't tell her about that night or what was the aftermath of it.

Doctor Linda Martin with a master's degree, a full felt promise with her profession, and a pure heart, or at least that is what I have heard. I went to her twice a week every week, at first I wouldn't say a damn thing but sooner or later I gave up knowing that I would hear another lecture over and over every day from doc, so I told her..not much but it was enough to get through the time. She asked me if I met my father, obviously I denied it, my mother told me he left before I was born which wasn't a big surprise. I won't go through the details..but let's just say it's on a need to know basis. Four people know what happened that night, Me; Stiles; Doc; And the Kidnapper.

                                                      ...⚔️...

I remember that night in fragments, not much but it was in small detail, this person was so ubjected and was convinced that I was some sort of species, I remember I woke up light headed and my head pounding like I was having a Terrible migraine, It was blurry like a four twenty quality television, this guy thought I was a... vampire? I don't know I probably didn't hear it right but vampires was a fictional fairytale made up to scare kids into falling asleep or into taking their medication...I, I think. The other memories I think I was chained up to some machine. The rest are blurred out, I can't remember them as if I've repressed them, i don't know and I don't care to know either.  .... I made new friends I guess, I'm still adjusting to this whole thing or whatever this is, it's been going good so far, there was no teen drama thankfully. In every friend group everyone it entitled to there own personality or personality traits. Everyone is unique, Stiles; Lexi; Emily; Alice; Dave; Audrey; and me, we all have our differences but that's what makes us..well us.

Every Day after school we would all meet up at my favorite restaurant called [Pops], order some milkshakes and some burgers, makes jokes and laugh, gossip and tell how our day was going, you know, the usual, and having a great time before we would have to go home, Pops was the Heart of Chicago, everyone would go there and be themselves. Everyone loved the place. Everything was turning out great... Or so we thought.

-This story will be continued-
(If you would like to be updated or are interested in seeing the story play out, (please go check out my TikTok account at: Southbeachedits)
•Thank you so much for deciding to read this story and I hope it is good so far and it isn't a waste of your time. (The Next chapter will be published soon!)