Bionic Showdown: Part 1-2

Part I

"Whoo-hoo! Yeah!" Adam cheered as he, Bree and Chase ran into the lab after a mission.

"That was awesome! You guys just prevented the biggest oil spill in history!" Jodie beamed as her and Leo walked up to the trio.

"Pretty slick, huh?" Chase said, making an awful pun.

"If only we could've prevented that disaster of a pun." Leo said. Then he and Jodie returned back to what they were doing.

"Hey, uh, Mr. Davenport. Anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with 'good job'?" Bree asked.

"The answer's in the clue." Adam said, leaning over to Donald.

"What were you guys thinking?" Donald asked.

"Nope. Not even close. Two more guesses." Adam said.

"You completely ignored my mission plan, imporvised everything, and jeopardized the entire mission." Donald said to the trio.

"Mr. Davenport, we bust out butts all the time. And all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists of things we did wrong." Chase said.

"I do not just sit around making lists of things you did wrong." Donald said and hid the tablet screen.

"That's true. He also practices taekwondo in his tighty-whitites." Leo said from his desk.

"Yep, and it's horrifying." Jodie added, hopping onto the table.

"They are not tighty-whitites. They are breathable exercise briefs." Donald defended.

"Whatever they are, keep your swinging high kicks away from my screen!" Eddy said, appearing on the screen.

"Look, you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning, you are opening yourselves up for disaster. So just follow my orders." Donald said, and started walking away from the trio.

"Well, maybe your orders aren't always right." Chase said. Donald, Leo and Jodie all slowly looked at Chase.

"Um, excuse me." Donald said, walking back.

"He said 'Well, maybe your orders aren't-'" Adam started saying, but was interrupted by Donald.

"I heard him!" Donald exclaimed.

~~~
"Oh...I love watching them snap at each other. Whole team is falling apart." Marcus said as he watched the live feed of the lab from his tablet.

"I've seen enough. Marcus, it's time to reclaim what's mine." Douglas said as he swiped to an image of Davenport Industries. "Let's go pay a visit to my big brother." Douglas continued. He threw the tablet down, resulting in it breaking.

***
The next morning, Leo was rumaging through the fridge while Donald stood by the counter.

"Hey, whenever my mom goes away on a news assignment, she always leaves me two peanut butter sandwiches with the crusts cut off. Where are they?" Leo asked as he turned to Donald, who quickly shoved the rest of the sandwich into his mouth.

"No idea." Donald said with a mouth full of sandwich. Then he noticed Adam, Bree, Chase and Jodie walk in. "Hey, guys, don't forget training after school, 4:00 PM sharp." Donald said, to all four.

"Oh, okay, Mr. Davenport. Wouldn't want to miss another opportunity for you to tell us everything we are doing wrong." Chase said.

"Oh, and while we're on the subject, do we need a detailed plan to get home from school?" Jodie asked.

"Oh, and what are these things we're carrying with words in them?" Bree asked, holding up a note book.

"Oooh." Both Chase and Jodie said.