Hide N' Seek

Author Notes:
Y/N = your name

The story is in 1st person, and it also switched POV's often.

She/her for pronouns! I'm sorry i tried doing it with they/them but i'm not that good sorry 😅
________________________________

Y/N's POV:
As I ran down the hallway, I saw Mammon behind me.

"Why are you following me?!" I shouted turning myself, pointing at Mammon.

"Eh? Just hide you human!" He pointed towards Lucifer office and ran.

There's no way I am going in there. I guess I'll have to start preparing for his funeral. Around the corner, I saw a door leading to a common bath. I opened it and hid myself behind some curtains. My heart wouldn't stop beating. It grew louder each time I heard Leviathan's footsteps.

"I know you are in here!" Levi shouted.

I couldn't make any sound. I couldn't move. When not soon after, the door opened. Levi took some steps forward, examined the room, and left.

Oh god. He almost found me. When I heard him go upstairs to the attic, I rushed out of the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. I ran as fast as I could before Levi caught me.

"Yess!" I shouted in excitement.

I did it! I managed to touch the "checkpoint" meaning I was safe from being the one to count next round. Soon, Asmo, Satan, Beel, and Belphie arrived. Mammon was the only left.

Seconds later, Levi came rushing down the stairs and touched the "checkpoint".

"123 for Mammon! Ha! So stupid and slow." He said while taking some breaths.

"Oi! I am the fastest here! I say you cheated! You clearly saw where I was hiding! Don't play fool! Ya?" Angrily, Mammon shouted.

"Yeah yeah, however you want to call it. You still need to count though."

The thought of Levi playing with us made me happy. It made me happy how he was willing to get out of his room to play. How sweet of him.

Before I knew, Mammon started counting. I rushed downstairs, heading to Levi's room. As I opened the door, I saw Levi trying to hide in his bathtub.

"H-Hey! What are you d-doing here?" He said whispering.

"Shush, I'm trying to hide!" I responded.

Leviathan always made me happy. I didn't know the reason, but his way of acting and talking cheered me up. I hid behind some manga shelves he had, and waited. Once in a while, I saw Levi poking his head out. And when he saw me, watching as he did so, he hid again, blushing.

Levi's POV:
Why is she giggling? This is a dangerous situation! Wait, does she think I am watching her hide? Ahhh! I am trying to check the door in case Mammon arrives!

"H-Hey! I am trying to watch out for Mammon here!" I said in a grumpy tone.

"Hehe sorry~" Y/N said.

I heard Mammon's footsteps getting closer. As fast as I could, I hid myself again, this time, I left a small hole to see.

"Ha! Ya can't hide forever Levi!" Shouted Mammon.

He was getting closer by the second, when all of a sudden, Y/N jumped out of her hiding spot to distract Mammon.

"Run Levi!" Was the only thing I heard from her before she got chased by Mammon.

I ran as fast as I could after both Y/N and Mammon disappeared. I saw her go up and down multiple times, which gave me time to save myself.

Not so long after, Mammon arrived.

"123 for Y/N! Who is the slow one now?!" Mammon shouted, laughing at Y/N.

"Why don't we call this game over? I'm tired of being chased by Stupid Mammon." Called out Satan.

"Oi! I'm not stupid!" Complained Mammon.

Y/N started to giggle. Seeing her giggle made me smile. She was just too cute when she smiled and laughed.

Before Y/N stopped giggling, she said, "It was nice playing with you, Levi!"

I blushed a little as she headed back to her own room.

Y/N's POV:
Levi was just so cute when he blushed. He didn't noticed how I saw him cover his face while blushing.

I headed back to my room and slept some time, holding the Gojo body pillow, Levi gave me on my birthday.