Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Prologue

"thinking"

" Jutsu "

" Flashback "

" Demon/summoning talking "

" Demon/ Summoning thoughts "

The tale of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina!

This tale is about how both extremely powerful and dangerous shinobi, had a child, who became the most feared and evil shinobi in history, with Uzumaki and Namikaze blood going into his veins, his name is Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki. Naruto was feared to most people, to Sunagakure, Kirigakure, Kumogakure, Iwagakure and his own village Konohagakure.

Every village put a boundary on who can kill this boy, but their was only one person that change Naruto, and her name was Uchiha Satsuki, the only women to surpass the legendary Uchiha Madara, Satsuki had suffered with many things in her life but when she's met Naruto her life change the moment she ever talk to her. In the end it was true with legend says, The Uchiha Vs, Senju and Namikaze were distant to battle till the last living Uchiha and Namikaze. Naruto was so powerful, to lead the whole Nation to tried to kill the son of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina. As Naruto was going to slather the Shinobi Nation and in the end he will be the last living shinobi's in history. If it wasn't for one person or especially one woman that truly changed Naruto life forever.

The Namikaze clan, was fear during back in the clan days before the Uchiha's, Senju's and Namikaze formed Konohagakure. It was Minato Great grandmother who along with Madara and Senju Hashirama build Konoha, her name was Namikaze Kasumi. She's was matched with both Madara and Hashirama she's was the most powerful kunoichi in history, that belonged to the Namikaze clan. In that clan they either have Blonde or gray hair in his genetics also well their either very fair skinned ( like Mikoto and Madara skin tone) or Tan skinned ( Minato skin tone.), but every Namikaze's always had blonde hair, the Namikaze were so talented I'm sealing arts, or Fūinjutsu, they were so talented that even they were more talented than the Uzumaki's as well, they chakra nature were Wind, and Lightning. As well the Uchiha's and Namikaze were so close back in the Clan wars because on who created their clan's their descendant of Ōtsutsuki Indra, the one who created both clan's the differences was that Uchiha had Sharingan's while the Namikaze had a special Kekkei Genkai, and Dōjutsu, that nobody other than Indra Ōtsutsuki had not even Namikaze Kasumi, Namikaze Hanako and Namikaze Minato had.

Kasumi Namikaze, was so beautiful in her youth she's was the most gorgeous woman to ever existed, she's had blonde spiky hair but later on it was straight, and their was two people in love with her it was non other than Hashirama and Madara but Kasumi never felt that way to either of them, she's fell in love with a Namikaze his name was Rai Namikaze, they fell in love and at the age of 26 years old Kasumi had a child a girl they named her Hanako Namikaze. Who wasn't as strong like her mother was but she's was a Jonin level in the end, but later on she's had a daughter, with who surpassed her grandmother her name was none other than Hanako Namikaze, who also were former teammates with Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Senju Tsunade, but out of all the 4 Hanako had a baby boy, which at the age of only 16 she's had Minato, but sadly she's died during birth, Minato never met his mother.

Hanako like her grandmother and mother was the most beautiful woman she has spiky gray hair, with blonde tips on her hair, she's was pale skinned, she was a beautiful women before she's died at only 16 years old, she's was like her grandmother a prodigy and a natural talent, her and Tsunade were the most beautiful while Hanako had gray hair a little bit more like white, but had blonde hair as well, she's was so talented at a young age, she's could have been stronger than Kasumi, but she's died due birth and the only people that knew that Minato was the son of Hanako Namikaze and the great grandson of Kasumi Namikaze, the one out of 3 that build Konoha.