Boundaries and Info

Some boundaries:
Fanart- Yes please. i will add a lot of description just for u artists <33
Criticism- Make it productive please!!
Making fun of any trigger warnings- get off of my page. this is a safe place for everyone, do not try to take that away.

Info:
I was blasting Eleanor Rigby and thought of a really good story idea. I chose the name Mary for Eleanor's "friend" because i felt it was a fitting name. I haven't fully fleshed out their characters yet but I do want them to be from a medieval time period, Mary to be extremely opinionated and stubborn, and Eleanor to be a poet (yes i was thinking of Sappho lol). I am going to reference a lot of songs and stuff in this book so I'll probably make a spotify playlist for it, starting with Cody Fry's Eleanor Rigby and whatever hamilton song i referenced in the description. And also The Oh Hellos because theyre cool. I am writing on mobile and I dont have a lot of free writing time so chapters might be ~400 words unless im super motivated but i promise i will try my best! My grammar is not the best but any help will be appreciated! The story will have some unpleasant bits to it, which I will add warnings for. I do want it to have a happy ending though, what can i say, im a sucker for happy endings.