The Drama begins

KATIE'S P.O.V.

"STOLLS!!!" I yelled yet again being caught in one of the mischievous practical jokes of the famous sons of Hermes. Well if I'm being very honest it's mostly a prank by Travis Stoll, the older son of Hermes. He seems to have a little special interest in pranking my cabin. More specifically me. What is he's genius attempt to annoying me now, you might think? Well, he dyed the edge of my brown wavy hair red and painted the edges of all my clothes green.

As I walk towards him and his brother I see two different emotions on each face. A smirk and an irritation. Obviously the smirk is Travis. I wonder why Connor is irritated. Whatever! I don't care about him! I don't care about any of them! I hate them! Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway, I glared at both of them as I walk. "Travis Stoll." I said. "How dare you?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about Katie-Kat" He said with fake innocence.

"One, you know exactly what I'm talking about." I said. "And two, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME KATIE-KAT." They visibly flitch under my words.

"NOW," I continue. "GIVE ME THE CURE!!!!!!!"

"Fine, fine." Travis said. "But only," He held up his index finger at the sky "if you say it politely."

I growl. "Fine! Can you please give me the cure, Travis?" I said.

He seemed to think about. "How about say it to me like you're asking your boyfriend."

I mentally growl more. I take a death breath and "Trav, oh please give me the cure." I said with a fake smile.

He thinks about it again and "Nah, see ya Kitty-Kat!" And he ran away. I stand there staring at his retreating figure. I feel my eyes turn slightly misty.