Sanam Teri Kasam(Swear on you, my beloved)Part 4

Purab went near Bani.

Purab:You are looking pretty.

Bani:Thanks.

Purab:Bani,I am straight forward.

Bani did not understand anything.

Purab:Can i marry you?

Bani was stunned.

Bani thought:I had decided to close Purab's chapter.But he himself proposed me.I can't believe it.

Bani:Suddenly....

Purab:I was not interested in getting married as I had lost faith in love.But my parents wanted me to get married.I thought that if I find a suitable girl I will marry her.I had been observing you and I felt that you are the right girl for me.

Bani was surprised.

She thought:That means even after I stopped wearing ultra modern clothes and high heel shoes he wants to marry me?

Bani:But you said that you like very modern girls who wears high heels.

Purab:Actually my ex-girl friend was like that.That's why I said that.That does'nt mean that I like only such girls.Appearance does not matter to me.

Bani became very happy.

Purab:Will you marry me?

Bani became dull.

Bani:I need to tell you something.After hearing that you decide whether you want to marry me or not.

being a Manglik,her family disowning her and about her living in Veer's flat.

Purab:I admire your honesty.I trust you and I am not superstitious too.So I will not change my decision.You say your decision.

Bani blushed:For the first time somebody said that he wants to marry me.Then how can I say 'no'?It's yes from my side.

Then how can I say 'no'?It's yes from my side

They smiled at each other.

Veeranshu and Bani were going out.They saw Krishna.Krishna also saw them.Bani ran towards him.

Bani:Mamu!

Krishna:Don't call me Mamu after what you did.

Bani got hurt.

Bani:Please believe me Mamu.

Krishna:If you were right,you would not have started staying with this man.