Chapter 1

"Mommy, Zayn is coming to get me in a little bit, is that okay" I asked ma and she kissed my cheek nodding.

"I love this top ma ma, where did you get it" she said and i hummed.

^the top!

^the top!

"Shocking right, I got it when I went thrifting with Bella" i said and she hummed feeling my boobs.

"I wish they would grow more, it would be like really sexy then" she said and i chuckled pinching her bum.

^whole outfit!

^whole outfit!

"Oh ma ma, I think he's here" she said and walked to the door opening it for him. I walked over to him and he pecked my lips twice.

"Hey Mrs. Twist, i hope it's okay for me to steal her again" he said and ma chuckled.

"It's fine, just be safe okay" she said and we nodded. We walked out to his car getting in and waved to ma driving off.

"You look good daddy" i said kissing his cheek and he chuckled. I grabbed his blunt out of his pocket giggling and lit it taking a long drag.

"New boots?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah, me and Bella went shopping and thrifting yesterday" i said and he hummed taking the blunt from me. He parked the car and we got out walking into a tattoo parlor. Zayn barely had anymore room for tattoos, he had two whole colored sleeves on both arms and his chest and stomach had a bunch of colored tattoos too. His back had a bunch of colored ones too, so basically his whole body was just covered in them.

"You ready" he asked and i nodded.

"Zayn hey man, who's going first" Nate asked hugging us and Zayn sat me down in the chair.

"Yeah? Septum right" he said and we nodded. After a few minutes he started marking the holes and sanitized the needle pushing the ring on there.

"I'm kind of scared" I chuckled and they chuckled. Zayn held my hand and the back of my neck and i sighed.

"Ah, wait..okay" i said and they chuckled again. He counted to three pushing the needle in and my eyes watered. I chuckled and he screwed the ball on there wiping it with a wipe.

"It looks hot baby" Zayn said and i looked in the mirror smiling.

"It looks good, I'm kind of turned on from the pain" I chuckled and they laughed. Zayn sat down in the chair chuckling and i laughed pecking his lips.
.......

"Mm, Zayn stop" i chuckled and he took my nipple piercings out sucking my nipple. I took a drag of the blunt humming and he sat up on his elbows sucking my neck. I hummed massaging his head and he groaned lowly pulling my ponytail slightly. He started sucking on another spit and i chuckled.

"I can barely feel the pain anymore, I'm so high" I chuckled and he chuckled humming pulling off.

"Yeah, my nose still kind of hurts though" he said and i chuckled. His septum was so cute on him. Zayn had a lot of piercings as well, he had a belly piercing, we got our nipple piercings together, he had two nose piercings on both sides and a septum, and he had a tongue piercing.

^visual of Zayns tattoos kind of(I had a diff imagination but this is the closest to it so)

"I think ma would be mad at me, I mean last time she said she liked the nipple piercings so septum shouldn't be that bad right" i said and he nodded.

"She won't care" he said and started sucking my neck again making me chuckle. Speaking of mommy, she started calling me.

"Hey mommy" i said answering and she smiled at me wide.

"Hey ma ma, you staying at Zayn's dorm tonight or is he dropping you back off" she asked and i hummed.

"He's dropping me back off ma" i said and she nodded.

"Heyyy ma" Zayn said smiling wide and i showed her him through the camera.

"Hey bub, you two get matching piercings again" she said and he chuckled nodding.

"Yeah, don't be mad at her, it was my idea" he chuckled and she laughed.

"I'm not mad at all, you're treating her right so I really don't care" she said and he chuckled.

"Okay well I'll talk to you later, bye love you both" she said and we responded love you back hanging up.

"Who is Lorenzo" he said grabbing my phone and i sighed rolling my eyes.

"He's my nerdy ass partner for AP bio, he gets on my nerves" I said and he scrolled through our text messages humming handing me my phone back.

"You better not have any guys in those messages, liking on them" he said pecking my lips and i rolled my eyes.

"Can you put my nipple piercings back in" i chuckled and he laughed grabbing them off the nightstand. He put them in screwing the balls back on and sucked on my right tit making a hickey there.
........

"Okay bye baby, I'll pick you up at 4 tomorrow okay" Zayn said pecking my lips twice and i nodded watching him get in the car and then locked the door going up to my room.

"Hey ma ma, where did you just come from" dad said and i hugged him smiling wide.

"I just came from with Zayn, what are you doing here, I thought you weren't coming back until Tuesday" i said excitedly and he chuckled kissing my cheeks.

"Nope princess, they called it off" he said and i jumped in his arms. He laughed kissing my face and I cheered excitedly.

"Okay okay, it is 2 in the morning and you missy have school tomorrow" Ma chuckled kissing my cheek and i laughed. I walked to my room closing the door and went to my bathroom starting a shower.