III

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

ɪᴛ'ꜱ 12ᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ 2 ғʀᴏɢꜱ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴡᴛғ. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʟᴏᴡᴋᴇʏ ꜱᴜᴄᴋꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ϙᴘꜱᴏᴡxᴜ ʜᴇʏ, ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ!

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎"𝓞𝓱𝓸𝓱𝓸, 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓭 ~"

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝓞𝓱𝓸𝓱𝓸, 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓭 ~"

"Eh? [L/N]'s not being interviewed?"

Well she had no need to, she already was.

As soon as they got inside, the doors had closed in on themselves. In front of them sat a man, surrounded by dolls, sewing just that, dolls.

"You're late, Satoru. Eight minutes late,"
the principal starts, with Itadori looking around and at the dolls that surrounded him.

"Not enough to chastise you for, but I know I told you to fix your habit of being late."

The atmosphere turning a bit odd, the woman took the choice to enter, when in truth, she didn't need to. Blatantly staring at the so called 'principal' out of curiosity, she turned to the albino, seeing a smirk cross his features before sending a small smile her way.

"Masamichi Yaga, Jujutsu Tech's principal." He introduced, the woman staring at the dolls that was in front of them.

They weren't ordinary.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji! Nice to meet you. I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence." The boy bowed, finishing his introduction.

Sensing their gazes, [Y/N] followed suit.

"[Y/N] [L/N], pleased to make your aquaintance." Mirroring Itadori, she bowed as well, keeping her introduction brief.

Making eye-contact with the principal, (Or she atleast assumed so) He continued his sewing.

"Why are you here?"

"For the interview." Though confused, Yuuji answered straight away.

"I meant to Jujutsu Tech." Principal Yaga clarified.
The demon was silent, contrasting the response of the salmon-haired boy,

"To learn jujutsu?"

Which honestly seemed more like a question.

"Other than that? How about after you learn about curses and exorcisms? And you?" The principal questioned, aiming the last question at the woman.

She stayed quiet.

The principal clicked his tongue, turning to Itadori.

"Well, I'm going to collect the remaining pieces of Sukuna, it's dangerous to leave it as it is."