Meant to be yours.

*im sure if you seen heathers you know what happens in this song so be aware by the ending please!*

"Come on Eli I forgive you and We have to go to the party." Demetri said from infront of Eli. "You stopped being my best friend and for that I should kill you but but but- then it hit me! What if Cobra Kai went away instead?" Eli's eyes shot "No Demetri I-"

demetri started talking again "But those assholes made you leave me! Your best friend remember? They messed you up messed up your mind but I can set you free." demetri looked so innocent but wasn't. "You left me and i fell apart i punched the walls and cried.. i just wanted you back." eli didnt know what to do, his ex best friend was acting crazy towards him, he couldn't say anything

"Then you got with moon and I didn't know how to react and it set a bomb inside. So I did something about it and.. tonight your dojo's Vietnam! Johnnys left and so's Miguel so it's not like I'd hurt them." He smiled a bit.. it was sinister "Demetri you cant.. don't even dare to.." hawk tried to stay his strong ways but he couldn't.

"I was meant to be yours. We were meant to be one. Please don't give up on me now. Finish what we begun.. I was meant to be yours eli.."
Demetri sighed, Eli was.. scared? He kept putting his hands through his hair (no Mohawk) "So when your dojo goes boom with possibly kreese inside. In the rubble of the place they'll be a note explaining how it happened." Eli could hear a piece of paper in demetri's pocket "Demetri you cant be serious." Demetri scoffed "I AM Serious. We can watch the smoke pour out the door, the students would be screaming video them. We can smile and laugh while the fire roars."

"I was meant to be yours. We were meant to be one. I cant make this alone.. FINISH WHAT WE'VE BEGUN. You were meant to be mine. I am all that you need! You carved open my heart. Can't just leave me to bleed.." Demetri then stood up, grabbing the doorknob and putting his hand on the door.

"Eli open the door please come on and open the door. Eli can we not fight anymore please? Can we not fight anymore? Eli I know your scared I've been there I can set your free! Eli I'm gonna come in there I'll count to three. *one.. two.. fuck it.*"

Infront of demetri was Eli trying to hand himself from his closet. "Eli.." he was in disbelief, Eli stared at him "If you move a-any closer I'll do it." Demetri backed away "Please don't.. leave me alone. You were all I could trust.." Eli stepped off the stool and then infront of demetri "This is all your fault. Demetri it's your fault." Demetri looked at Eli "I-I'm sorry Eli.." He didn't mean to hurt Eli. He just wanted things back to normal. "You should go. I don't want to see you right now." Eli said, he was serious. "Okay.." Demetri said softly before leaving Eli's room.

"I took it to far didn't I?.. fuck! I shouldn't of done that.." Demetri sighed walking to his house.

~~~~
Word count: 593
Oh my gods- so this was a idea I didn't think would work out but after writing it out, it's pretty good. I hope this does well lol-

GrayAstroids © 2021-2022