11:00 PM - Hour One - Part 1

Yoyo finds himself waking up in a photo booth. He moves his glasses up and rubs his eyes. Man... what time is it? He poked his head out from the photo booth after covering his eyes with his glasses again. However he is quickly noticed by a brown robotic bear.

The bear waved as it walks over. "Hey kid, what are you doing here? The Pizzaplex closes in an hour, lets get you to the exit, ok?"

Yoyo raised an eyebrow, which was barely visible over the rim of his red shades. "You're Freddy, right? The lead singer of the animatronic band here."

Freddy nods. "Are you a fan of ours?" He asks.

Yoyo simply shrugs. "I dunno, I guess I know my stuff." Though, some of your band members and other animatronics here are pretty hot... He thinks.

Freddy nods. A female voice could be heard heading towards the area. Yoyo quickly ducks into the photobooth again. He speaks quietly to Freddy before the woman is close enough to hear his voice. "She's looking for me... Don't let her find me Freddy! Do something, yo!"

Freddy was about to reply when he's interrupted by the female. "Freddy? What are you doing here?"

"I'm just taking a small walk, Vanessa." Freddy answers, turning to face her.

"Well, keep your eyes out for a kid, alright? It's almost time for this place to close and he's still running around. That little brat even painted something unspeakable onto one of the wet floor signs!"

Yoyo silently chuckled from inside the photo booth. Not his best work, but her reaction was worth it.

"Don't worry, Vanessa. I will keep my eyes peeled for any kids."

"Thank you, Freddy." Vanessa says before walking off, in search for Yoyo.

Freddy watches the security guard walk off as he feels a ping of deja-vu. But he's unable to figure out what it was from. However, there is a missing space in his memory from years ago. The staff had removed it from his memory for "safety reasons". He shook his head. It must be nothing.

After Vanessa is out of earshot Freddy turns back to the photo booth's curtain and speaks. "Well, before we get you out... take this." Freddy's chest cavity opens. "See that watch? Take it."

Yoyo grimaces before he sticks his hand into the chest cavity, grabbing the Fazwatch.

After the Fazwatch is in Yoyo's hands he puts it on his wrist. "What does it do, yo?"

"Well, it will help you leave without Vanessa noticing you, it will also allow me to contact you if we are not together." Freddy answers.

Yoyo looks at the watch pressing random things on the watch. "How will this stop that chick from seeing me?"

Freddy shakes his head. "It will allow you to access the cameras around the Pizzaplex, you will be able to see me and any other animatronics on them."

Yoyo looks away from the watch and up at Freddy. "Huh, really? That's cool, yo."

"Now, what is your name, kid? I'd like to know so I can address you formally." Freddy says.

"Oh, you can call me Yoyo."

"Yoyo? Alright." Freddy says. "Now, just incase I'm sent back to my room we should get a photo pass so you can get back to me. The location of one is located on the map on your Fazwatch."

Yoyo raised an eyebrow. "And you're telling me and not showing me, why?"

"I am afraid I will attract too much attention and you are to big to fit into my chest cavity." Freddy answers.

"Are you calling me fat, yo?" Yoyo snaps.

"Of course not, young one! I am just saying you are too tall to fit inside of my chest cavity." Freddy reassured Yoyo.

"Oh. I didn't know you were talking about my height." Yoyo chuckles. "My bad."

"Do not worry about it, young one, alright?"

Yoyo nods. "Where should I meet you once I get the photo pass thing?" He asks.

"I will meet you at the door of my room, alright?" Freddy says.

Yoyo nods. He pulls up the map on his Fazwatch and looks at it. "See you soon..." He skates to the location marked on the map.