kaeya?

Panting, you stumble to the nearest rock at Windrise, catching a quick breath before setting out for your next commission.

 You drop your weapon and collapse into the solid rock. "God," you gasp, before burying your face into your stained hands.

As you shut your tired eyes, you hear soft footsteps whip across the windy grass. 

On alert, your defensive instincts drive you to your feet and you whip your head around.

Kaeya?

He chuckles as he picks up your weapon and hands it back to you.

"Why, aren't you a slacker," he teases as he takes up a spot on the rock. 

His eyes meet yours, and he flashes a smirk that makes you want to slap it off of him.

"Sit down, y/n. Get close."

Cautiously, you land yourself in the spot next to him and scooted over, trying not to get too close.

"Closer," Kaeya demanded.

"Closer than that, y/n."

"Closer."

He heaved a frustrated sigh and crept his arms around your waist, pulling you practically into him.

Kaeya lifts up your chin and directs it towards his face, forcing you to stare right at his eyes.

You blush in embarrassment and try not to look at his captivating face.

"What's the matter, hm?" he asked as he grinned. "Nervous about being this close to me?"

You couldn't deny it. But you couldn't admit it either, he would never stop teasing you about it.

"Hah, you wish!" Paimon answered.

Shit.... you forgot she was there....

Judging by his immediate flinch, Kaeya forgot too, apparently....

"Y/n, let's go! We can't be sidetracked by him!"

As you finished off the very last hillachurl, you teleport back to Mondstadt and clutch your growling stomach.

A sweet scent tingled into your nose as you slowly look at the dandelion brushed against your cheek. 

Your eyes linger to the hand holding the dandelion, and immediately recognize Kaeya's perfectly sculpted hands hidden beneath his signature black gloves. 

"Seriously?" you ask the grinning man hovering above you. 

You look up, and accidentally catch a full glance at his pecs. 

"Do I wanna know why you're blushing like that?" Kaeya asked. "Maybe you've seen something?"

His chilly hands slowly cup your warm cheeks, cooling it down before he caresses it.

He frowns, then bends down and leans into your left ear.

"Meet me at my office, sweetheart. I prepared something for you."