Memory Wipe

"We are gonna be in so much trouble with Mr. Davenport. We're two hours past curfew, and lights are already off." Chase said as he and the other four walked up to the front door of the house.

"We are superhuman teenagers who go on top secret missions, okay? I'm pretty sure we can sneak past an out-of-shape, middle-aged man." Bree said.

"Alright, well, just to be safe, I'll use my bionic vision to scan inside." Chase said, then scanned the inside of the house and noticed that the living room appeared empty. "All clear. They must be asleep." Chase said.

"Good, but we've gotta be super quiet." Leo said.

"Sneakin' in after curfew. This'll totally boost my bad boy cred. Tippy toes, people. Tippy toes." Chase said and opened the door.

"Yep. Spoken like a true bad boy." Jodie said sarcastically.

All five of them quietly stepped inside the house and Leo quietly closed the door, since he was the last one to enter. Then they started to cross the dark living room.

"Busted!" Donald yelled as the lights went on.

"AHH!!!" The group of five all yelled, stopping in their tracks as they jumped and looked around. Then they screamed again when Donald emerged from under the invisibility cloak.

"Ha!" Donald laughed.

"I don't get it! I scanned the room!" Chase said.

"Mm-hmm, and I foiled you with my invisibility cleak. Again I say 'Ha!'" Donald said, walking a bit towards them and throwing the invisibility cloak onto the couch.

"Well, you got us. Good night." Leo said as he and the four superhumans tried to walk away.

"Freeze!" Donald exclaimed, stopping the group from leaving. "You are all grounded. Three weeks." Donald said.

"What?!" "That's not fair!" "I refuse!" "Come on!" "Is that all you got?" All five of them said.

"Look, you guys have no idea what it's like raising teenagers." Donald said.

"He can't ground me if he can't see me." Adam said to the other four. He then ran, grabbed a blanket instead of the cloak, put it on, and smashed into the front door. "Ahh! I didn't grab the invisibility cloak, did I?" Adam asked as the other shook their heads 'no'.

***
"I hate being grounded. Is the three weeks over yet?" Adam asked as they all sat around a table in the lab, playing a game of cards.

"It hasn't even been a day." Bree said.

"Guys! Guys! I did it! I finally did it!" Donald exclaimed as he ran in.

"Graduated to big boy shoes?" Leo asked.

"No, I finally achieved something I have wanted my whole life. I won the Presidential Medal for Scientific Achievement!" Donald said.

"Mm. That's great." Chase said.

"Yeah, I think I got one of those for doing pull-ups in gym class." Adam said as he looked at his cards, which were facing the wrong way.

"I don't think so." Donald said.

"Oh, yeah, you're right. It was push-ups." Adam said.

"This is the highest honor a scientist can recieve. My picture's gonna be plastered online and offline. If there's a line, my face is gonna be on it." Donald said to the five.

"What'd you win it for?" Jodie asked, not taking her eyes off her cards.

"My neural scrambler. This thing is going to revolutionize the field of neurology." Donald explained.