NOTE.

Greetings, dear readers.

After some thinking again, I promise you that this will be my final decision regarding ENCHANCIA, but I'm still going to ask your opinion about something later.

Anyways, as I have said in the past, I stopped revising the original book because I wanted to keep it that way despite all the errors, to take it as a reminder of how I started my journey here so I can look back at it whenever I please to do so. But at the same time, I also wanted to improve it because this book is very special to me, and I wanted it to be so much more than just an amateur piece of work.

So, I decided to just write a separate book, which is the one you're reading right now, the re-written version. I will not be writing or publishing chapter 49 in the original book, and just continue the story here.

The main plot will still be the same, but a lot of things also changed. A deeper dive into the lore of the magical land I created, new scenes, more depth to the characters, new names, you get it. It will be both new and old at the same time.

Now about the question I was referring to earlier, I wanted to ask you guys if I should unpublish the original version and just put it out again when I finish this, or should I just keep it for the old readers to re-read it if they'd like? Your thoughts will be put into consideration. I'll just put a note on the original book in case new readers stumble upon it first.

I hope you guys can respect my decision because at the end of the day, I started doing all of this for me, and somewhere down the road it may have started to become a thing for you all too, but still mainly for me.

° ° °

You guys know the drill.

Everything in this book is purely fictional and is made up by the author's imagination. Events, people, and places that are found here to be similar in real life are purely coincidental. Do not associate the idols' characters here to their real life persona, and most especially I will not tolerate or condone any kind of plagiarism.

If you don't like this story, then please refrain from leaving any hate comments directed at the idols and don't read my book. Again, everything here is fictional.

° ° °

Now before we start, I just wanted to say this.

To the old readers of this story, I just want to extend my never-ending gratitude to you guys for being patient with me, and for staying.

And to the new readers.

Welcome to the Land of Enchancia.