Chapter 4: Zhongli Story Quest Part 3

Hello everyone hope you all are doing well. Welcome the third part 3 of Zhongli quest. Anyway hope you all enjoy it.

Soon everyone returned to their seat well except for Aether, paimon and the main girls.

"What happened to Aether and the other girls?" Danheng asked with a curious look on his face.

Zhongli let out a cough and spoke. "Aether seems to have a bit of an issue at the moment Mr Danheng."

"And what is that issue?"

"Girls issue." Kaeya said with a smirk as he joined the conversation. This causes some of the women in the crowd to giggle while the men letting out a sigh.

"Oh? What kind?" Danheng asked.

"The girls are arguing who should sit next to Aether side and right now they are debating/fighting who gets the right to seat beside Aether and also who gets to feed him." Venti explained. Danheng already knew that the situation is going to get messy already.

"And you didn't help him or Paimon because..."Danheng couldn't help but asked. The men gave him a deadpan look

"...Dude one of the them is an Achron and all of them are vision users. We are not stupid enough to get involved a woman arguement." Bennett said.

"Besides we are sure they are not going to point where one of them are going to get killed." Albedo said.

"...Then why didn't you bring Aether with you while the girls settle their problem?"

"And became the target of the girls wrath. Yeah not gonna happen." Thoma said with the men nodding in agreement.

Soon a few minutes have passed the main girls have returned with tired Aether and Paimon there.

"You done resolving your issues?" Danheng said. The girls just looks away while Aether scratch the back of his head.

"I still don't see the big issue why the girls need argue on who gets to seat beside me?" Aether said. Everyone in the room mentally facepalm in hearing this.

"...How about just switching seat positions after each showing. This way no issue will be inflicted." Danheng suggest. The girls look at each other before they agreed.

"Great. Since Miss Ganyu and Ei already had seat Aether last time the person next to Miss Ganyu and Ei will be next." Danheng explained. The other girls grumble at this but Kequing and Ayake were happy to hear they were next to seat with Aether.

Everyone took their seat and return to the viewing.

Soon the group arrived at Sal Terrae and look around the area.

"I heard that Sal Terrae was once the home of the God of Salt's people. Therefore... *chuckles* There are sure to be loads of valuable relics nearby." Kliment said with a smirk as he couldn't wait to get all the treasures and make profit of it.

"According to legend, the people of the God of Salt, Havria, enjoyed prosperous lives under her protection." Zhongli explained the legend about Havria to the group "But this legend has been around for ages. With the countless scrap collectors and Treasure Hoarders in the area, there probably aren't many valuable things left here."

"Make sense with the treasure hoarders in the area that place bound to be empty." Ganyu said with other nodding agreement.

"Gah, that's just great... If I knew it was picked this clean before, I wouldn't have come." Kliment said angrily at hearing that.

"Is he really an archeologist or just there to take the relic and sell it?" Kaeya asked Childe.

"Like I said that idiot is known for his greed. He rather sell the relic than learn it's history. Anything to gain riches." Childe explained.