xi.

________________________________

chapter eleven.
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙labyrinthine.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

________________________________

"She's a kid."

"She's a ticking time bomb that's digitally linked via remote control." Billionaire playboy Tony Stark replied to a frustrated Clint.

"It's not her fault." Thor defended the girl on the other side of the glass, the girl who laid strapped against an awfully cold chair.

"It is her fault if she tries to kill us a third time."

Nat stood with her arms crossed over her chest, only one of her hands rubbed her temples in a circular motion.

She didn't know how to feel.

This girl was young — only a few years younger than herself.

Natasha remembers being mind-controlled by the Red-Room, and Electra's presence only brought back her distraught memories.

She used to be in her position.

But she didn't want to feel for the girl.

Nat wasn't weak.

Selflessness was weakness.

Love brought weakness.

The Black Widow — one of the first original Avengers — was strong.

Humanly strong.

But that strength came at a cost.

A price beyond life.

She couldn't just watch any longer.

She hated being a mere spectator, and in this moment, it's what she felt like.

One of them; the members of the Red-Room.

She huffed out silently — which almost came out like a pur — and let her arms fall down to her sides. After doing so, she let her body move on it's own.

Without thinking, she walked off, leaving the Avengers off on their own to fend off of her trail, walking towards the Director who was watching over the monitors and talking to the scientists.