The Home You Can't Escape

Vernum is a world hidden within the center of the universe, standing on it feels as if you're at home, as if you belong there even for those that exist outside the invisible barrier. It's size is so massive that the horizon ends generations after you're long gone. It's gravitational pull is amorphous, intelligent, it thinks on its own.
On the surface it is filled with life that thrives and forms civilizations over thousands of millenia. But this world hides a dark secret within, even if it is the creator of our existence, its purpose, it's motives are to devour our universe. To devour our light and submit our reality into eternal darkness it must.

The core is surrounded by thousands of layers all from which are made by those that came before us. Civilizations that reached immense heights of technology and culture such as ours but all were lost and forgotten, buried within this world and without any answers to describe their fates. All we know and we can tell is that sometime in the future we will be next.

Vernum obliges you to worship it's existence, its divine power and age, knowledge and wisdom. It offers hope and peace to those standing around it only to slaughter them with the creations that emerge from its core. Your free will is the will of Vernum, your death is the fate decided by this everlasting God. You just as everyone who dares stand against Vernum will die and become one with the giant, all while those created by it will serve the leviathan.

No one but I know it's true identity, no one but I have survived its true intentions and no one but I have heard its voice. People believe in it, even call it a God. I call it… The Armageddon.