My Two Proposals

The sun has set on the horizon and the blanket of dusk has engulfed the sky. The clock has strikes 6:00 pm which means the office hours have already ended and with this everyone was seen heading towards their homes out of the tallest building of Shanghai. As time passes by the crowd settles downs and the building becomes empty and all the lights started to get off as all the cubicles fall into the darkness except one cubicle where the light is still on and a young man of around 30 years of age is seen working diligently. The man has porcelain white and smooth skin which is shining when the light from the single source falls on him, making him look like a god of beauty. The man is busy with his work which he was not able to complete due to his family issues.

 The man is busy with his work which he was not able to complete due to his family issues

As he was busy with his work, he suddenly felt the presence of someone beside him. He got scared and started to imagine every sort of weird scenario that can happen to him as he is alone here, and according to him being alone at the office, at this time means to call for trouble. He is not a fan of overtime, but his boss has assigned him extra work today which has made him work till late hours.

He was just thinking about all this when he felt a tap on his shoulder which got him a hell lot scared. As a reflex, he just jumped from his seat, and just started crawling away and started blabbering non-sense things like
"Don't touch me, I am pure."
"I am not even good to eat, you will get a bad stomach."
" I am an idiot...."
And so on.

The other person who saw this attitude of the young man sighed and called his name "Wei Wuxian"
Wei Wuxian who heard his name being called by the other man now got frightened, "The ghost knows my name," thought Wuxian and he got terrified, he just buried his head in his arms and again said,
"I am not Wei Wuxian, you are mistaken..... I.... I... Am a.... Yes,
potato..... I am a potato."
The other person sighed again and said "Wei Ying, it's me, Lan Zhan"

Wei Ying now got double terrified as the said man was now sounding even like Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan when saw the younger have no intention to open his eyes, took a step toward him and with a force made Wei Ying open his eyes.