𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵 : 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

---꧁꧂---

---꧁꧂---

(obviously by the title and gif i can hope y'all can guess something sad/bad will happen so as again, warning will be put before.)

Lj rested the entire weekend after that week of karate training, her limbs were going numb from all the kicks and punches. She still went back to training the week after, not as long as before but she was on official part of the team and would attend all of the classes. Even Liz would sometimes visit.

Another three weeks had passed, Anthony and his friends still continued to torment them, slightly more then they did before. Lj ended up with a bruised nose and her shoes covered in milk from her the locker prank.

Lj was still planning to get her revenge on Anthony and his friends but she still needed the perfect plan. Lj didn't want to hurt them so much, it was more about them finally knowing the feeling of being humiliated.

"Lj are you listening?" Kenny waved his hand in her face making her shake her head slightly and look up at him.

"Oh sorry Kenny, what were you saying?"

"I was talking about this old fair ground in the woods, it's got a whole bunch of cool old rides and loads of people go there all the time," he explained making her pull a face. "What's with the face?"

"Kenny that sounds really sketchy." He out his hands up in confusion, "For one it's in the woods, secondly it's abandoned and probably haunted."

"So? It's still fun. Just please tell me you'll come and see it." Lj nodded hesitantly and watched her friend walk away.

An abandoned fair ground. What could go wrong?

꧁꧂

"A little help?" Liz complained, stretching her hand up to Lj who was already sitting at the top of the wall that covered parts of the woods. "If we get caught, you're taking the blame,"

"Oh please we'll be fine." The raven haired girl gripped her hand around her friends and pulling her up to the top of the wall, when she was finally sitting down Liz hadn't noticed the situation in the woods.

"You still haven't to me while we're here," Liz said, slightly impatient on what was going on until Lj's hands moved a bunch of vines to see the fairground below them.

"A friend told me about this place, cool right?" Lj tried to act as if she had been here before but the girl was still in shock, it was amazing and it was extremely cool.