Chapter 7

I don't remember when Jimin plopped on the bed next to me because he was the first thing I saw after waking up. Sleeping peacefully a hand around my torso which made me smile early in the morning. We were leaving today and I was relieved.

"Morning."- I heard Jimin's raspy voice , eyes fluttering open to stare at me.

"Morning. We should pack or we will miss the flight."- I said combing through his hair locks softly and he hums. He kisses my forehead before sitting up and cracking his bones as I stared at him unabashedly.

"Let's have breakfast from outside. I don't want my parents to throw some more insults your way."- Jimin announces and I sigh nodding.

We pack , get dressed and leave the house quickly bidding a very formal goodbye to his parents who glared at me especially his mother but I ignored that. On the plane we gobbled the food hungrily whilst talking about anything and everything savouring our moment. Reaching back I streched my arms as soon as we entered my apartment. Jimin insisted on staying over tonight and I had no heart to say no to him.

"Y/n-ah ? Should I make ramyeon ?"- He asks checking the kitchen cabinets and I hum. He raises an eyebrow at me -"Tell me , what happened ?"

"Nothing. This trip was a reality check for me in some kind of way. Your parents really hates me."- I utter resting my head on my hands. Jimin pecks my head -"They never loved me properly forget about them loving you. I was just an heir to take over their legacy nothing more and I still am so their opinion doesn't matter. In the end it's just us , you know."

"If you say so. Now make the ramyeon fastly , I am damn hungry I could eat a horse."- I groan feeling my stomach grambling for food.

"Aye aye captain. Ramyeon is on its way to you."- Jimin chuckles , stirring the noodles.

That night when we slept cuddling each other for the first time I felt scared. Scared about having to let go off Jimin when the time comes and it seemed to me that it was nearing. I buried my face in his chest feeling his arms tight around me in a protective way , that made my mind peaceful.

-

"His parents are rude by the way you described them."- Julie scowls when I narrated my weekend to her. She and I were having lunch together as she spends her time with me more than her other friends now and I never asked her why. We were waiting for Jimin and Steve to join us and both the boys were running late.

"I don't know. Jimin said he doesn't care about their opinion but I think it is important. Seems complicated to me."- I said stabbing my meat mindlessly.

"Don't think about it much. If Jimin says they aren't important then they aren't."- Julie pats my hand reassuringly. I was thankful for her presence in my life.

"Sorry we are late."- I heard Jimin huffing and puffing while sitting next to me. He pecks my cheek lovingly and I blush still not used to showing affection in the public but he wouldn't stop.

"Had baseball practice."- Steve utters kissing Julie's hand with a grin and Julie offers him her lunch which he readily eats. Jimin drinks a few sip of his water before smiling at me widely -"You look pretty. I have to ask you something, Y/n. Will you go to the college party with me ? Please ?"

My eyes widen and then I frown -"Jimin , what are you even saying ? Firstly , I ain't gonna attend the party. Secondly , you can go alone."

"No...." - Jimin whines.

"You need to come with me. Or I'd be left all alone in that big ass party."- He continues , Julie and Steve laughs amused at the drama going on infront of them.