Nightmare

Dream awoke up with a start. Laying in cold sweat highly uncomfortable as he got up he went in the hallway where techno's room is at.

It was a habit dream had whenever he woke up from a nightmare he would usually go for  a walk to calm down since the winds breeze always seems to calm him down when he is upset or mad.

But since he was to scared from his unknown nightmare he just went to techno's room.

As he opened the door and went walking in he sat down on the bed hugging his knees.

Techno woke up from the movement from the bed was causing, since is his a light sleeper. "Did I wake you up? Sorry if I did.." Dream said. "No it's fine. Are you okay tho, why are you up this late love?" Techno said. " I had a nightmare.." Dream said softly.

"Do you want to talk about it" techno said. "NO" dream replied fast. "Sorry I just don't want to think about it" he said. "It's fine dream"he said.

"Come on lay down" Technoblade said. Dream did as told since he didn't want to argue and besides he didn't want to be alone. "Thank you" he said.

"No problem sweetheart" techno said as he kissed dreams forehead.

Techno chuckle as dream became face flustered

"Good night love"

"..."

"Goodnight"