Yandere!Platonic!Tokito twins x older sister!reader

Requested by: Wodahexe61997

No one's P.O.V.

The Tokito siblings were a close group of three.

Since their parents were out of the picture, it was up to the eldest sibling, (Y/N), to care for her family.

She would work almost all day to make enough money for food.

Her brothers would always make sure the house was clean and would attempt to pamper (Y/N) when she came home.

However, (Y/N) refused to allow them to pamper her and would instead spoil her brothers.

They grew a huge attachment to (Y/N), which made it very difficult for her to leave for work in the morning or to see suitors.

Every time a suitor attempted to court (Y/N), they would disappear the next day or scream and run every time they saw her afterwards.

Luckily, her brothers were given the chance to become demon slayers, which (Y/N) accepted on their behalf to try to gain some freedom.

Yuichiro and Muichiro worked extra hard during training so they could see (Y/N) again.

However, their efforts were in vain because they ended up become Hashira, which made them busier than ever.

(Y/N) was peacefully living in the small house she formerly lived in with her family.

It was quiet but (Y/N) enjoyed it.

One day, Yuichiro and Muichiro were planning on visiting (Y/N) since they hadn't seen here in about a year.

They were looking at a drawing of her that they had in their estate as they imagined (Y/N)'s happiness of seeing her younger brothers again.

"Yo! Tokito twins! What are you doing?" Uzui called out to them.

He entered the room and saw the drawing of (Y/N).

"Oooo. Who's that?" He asked.

The two boys glared at Uzui.

"It's our sister." Muichiro answered.

"Is she married? Because I'd like to see if she'll become my fourth wife." Uzui commented.

"Don't even think about it. Our dear Nee-san will never get married as long as Muichiro and I are alive." Yuichiro threatened.

"Geez. Ok." Uzui sweat dropped.

The other Hashira were curious as to where Uzui was and found him and the Mist Hashira in the Mist Estate.

They saw the drawing of (Y/N) and Mitsuri asked a similar question to Uzui's.

"Who is that? She's very pretty." Mitsuri commented.

"Our Nee-san. We're visiting her tomorrow." Muichiro explained.

"Oooohhh! The older sister you're always talking about! Can we come with you to meet her?" Mitsuri questioned.

Yuichiro was about to refuse with anger but Muichiro accepted.

The other Hashira left and Yuichiro whipped his head towards Muichiro.

"Why would you agree?! They could take Nee-san from us!" He scolded his twin.

"They won't. Besides Nee-san is probably lonely and Mitsuri could become her friend." Muichiro told Yuichiro.

"Whatever." Yuichiro mumbled.

The next day

(Y/N) had cooking a large meal since she got a letter from her brothers that they would be visiting her that day.

She had began cooking yesterday because some dishes took longer than others.

A raven began cawing on the windowsill, so (Y/N) handed the bird a small piece of meat.

Then, there was a knock on the front door and (Y/N) rushed to open it.

When she opened the door, she saw her brothers and a group of strangers.

She gave her brothers a kiss on the forehead and a hug before addressing the strangers.

"Hello! May I know who you all are?" (Y/N) asked.

The Hashira introduced themselves and (Y/N) welcomed them inside.

As they were eating, Mitsuri asked a question that caused (Y/N) to stiff in fear.

"(Y/N)-san? Are you married or engaged?" Mitsuri questioned.

(Y/N) noticed how angry Yuichiro looked at the question and how Muichiro's eyes seemed dark.

"No. I haven't been in contact with a lot of people recently." (Y/N) smoothly lied.

After that, the conversation was alright and (Y/N) felt a bit more at ease.

Once they left, (Y/N) let out a sigh of relief.

'As much as I love my brothers. They're too unstable for me to tell them the truth.' She thought as she placed her hand on her necklace.

Her necklace was a thin piece of twine holding a silver ring.

(Y/N) kissed the ring and smiled.

"We'll be wed soon my love." She whispered to no one in particular.

Over the course of the next few months, (Y/N) received fewer and fewer letters from her brothers until they stopped all at once.

Once the letters stopped, she married her fiancé, Kiyoshi Sato and became (Y/N) Sato.

Then a year into her marriage, she received an odd letter.

She carefully opened and it revealed that her brothers had passed away in the battle between the Uppermoons with Muzan Kibutsuji and the Demon Slayers.

Tears poured down her cheeks.

She was free.

She was finally free!

After all those years of her scary and obsessive brothers, she was able to happily live her life!

(Y/N) cried and cried with a huge smile on her face.

Lady Luck sometimes favours some people over others.

But remember, after a thunderstorm always comes a rainbow.

And every cloud has a silver lining.

So find that silver lining or search for the rainbow!

Because Lady Luck rewards those who put forth hard work.

But not everyone will be blessed by Lady Luck, so be careful.

Word count: 840 words

It's been a while since I've updated any books! I hope this properly fulfilled your request! 

Happy Reading! Sayonara! Stay Safe! ~Author-san