𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍

An Applyfic 
By Dove and Abby

"You're obnoxious"

"Come on, let's just go save the world"

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

There have always been five kingdoms--places of safety and hope, where people can live freely. These reside inside the border, protected with a thick wall. What's outside?

It's not to be spoken of. It's what mothers tell their children will get them if they don't behave, what older children have made into a dare; if you can peek over the top, you'll get twenty parun. It's said to be full of bad people, ones who will not hesitate to kill. They're said to be wild--and have no tolerance for the people within the walls.

Now, those forces are moving in, determined to take these kingdoms for themselves. The kingdoms need to gather forces against them, and act as a united force. But they're not on the best terms, and will not cooperate. Without them working together, the kingdoms could collapse.

It's up to the young noble children to save their kingdoms. But will they be able to do it?

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝐁𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 ~ You may not like someone's character, you may not like this story, you may not like a person who was accepted; I don't know! But just be kind and respectful. Constructive criticism is welcome, but be polite about it. There's not much more I can say on this--just be a nice human bean!

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 ~ Otherwise, what's the point? This is mostly if your character is casted--though I would appreciate it if people who are not casted read the book, as well. (Password is: Random!) I can't force you, but please read it.

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 ~ Your character can be blonde and spoiled, and all that jazz (it can make for an interesting character, honestly), but don't just have the same basic character as everyone else. Good traits or bad, make them different than someone else's; they're your character, after all.

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐭 ~ Give this book a shoutout in an announcement either before you submit your form or right after you submit it. This makes it easier for this book to get noticed by others and get more submissions. 

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒

They must belong to one of the five kingdoms, who will be their family. You will have siblings. You'll have a chance to pick a kingdom and a backup, in case one is full, but your character is still accepted.

A blank form will be provided below. Please comment your form in the correct spot.

Full Name
Nicknames + Preferred Name
Gender + Pronouns + Sexuality
Birthday + Zodiac + Age (14-18)
Stereotype
Love Interest (yes or no)
Faceclaim + Backup Faceclaim
Personality (Details!)
Backstory:
Kingdom  + Backup Kingdom (Stoneshire, Leighton, Archer, Farraday, Caulder)
Do They Act Royal
Hobbies (3+)
Likes (3+)
Dislikes (3+)
Fears (2+)
Theme Song/Mixtape
Quotes (3+)
Password
Tags (3+)

𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 ->

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 ->

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

-stxrryskies- and dovefeathxrs ©

All rights reserved. This story and any portion thereof may not be reproduced, redistributed, or changed subtlety in any part of the text whatsoever without the express written permission of the publishers.