Raviel Lord of Phantasoms

----Jaden POV----

"Oh no!" The Sacred Beast cards erupted from their burial chambers across the island. I ran as fast a i could to make sure the worst wasn't happening again.

It happened with no warning. No Shadow Riders, no thieves, nothing. They just emerged from the ground randomly. Winged Kuriboh appeared shortly after and tried to tell me something, but I don't speak spirit. "Booooooh"

"What is it Kuriboh?" He started shivering as he looked at the monument holding the Sacred Beast cards when he disappeared. I turned around and saw that one of the cards was missing. "Is Kagemaru here again?" I asked myself. That's not the case though because he would've taken all three. I looked again and saw that a large dark portal appeared and out rose a dark figure standing 20 feet tall. It had purple skin wearing blue armor and had two blue horns erecting from its head. It also had two large arms with claws and feet with pointed toes. "I am Raviel, Lord of Phantasms and I am here to claim the world as my own. All shall bow before me and those who stand in my way shall suffer."
--------------------
"There's no way this can happen! We have to do something, but what can we do against a REAL sacred beast?!" Syrus was freaking out. He was hyperventilating and clenching his stomach. "There's nothing you can do; however, for me to truly be reborn as a true being, I must ascertain enough spirit from someone willingly or through a duel. Would any of you wish to aid me by giving me your life?"
"Not a chance spear head. I will duel you though, and if I win, then you'll return to where you came from. If I lose though, then you can have my spirit and come to this world."
I was prepared. I didn't want to use my neo-spacians right now though because I need a quick win before whoever caused this came to the scene and offered their soul to Raviel.
"Alright puny mortal, I'm ready to feed on your life. It sounds delicious! Mwahahahahahaha!" The beast roared in might as he suddenly had an oversized dueling disc on his arm. I grabbed mine from my back and put it on my wrist, after which I shuffled my deck and drew 5 cards. He did the same. "Duel!" We said simultaneously.