Supernatural

FULL NAME: Nirvana Bellamy Brickshaw

NICKNAMES: Brickshaw, (Dean) Vana, (Sam, Dean, and friends), little piggy (Crowley), Darling, (Rowena), Kid (dean)

AGE: 28

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

BACKROUND: What can she really say about her name? Her parents liked the band. They were hippies, pot smoking, orgy having hippies. Nirvana isn't even sure who her real dad is. She just knows the man that raised her. Her mom on the other hand is a free spirit. Never letting anything step in her way and she always looked on the brighter outlooks on things. Nirvana is a free spirit and she never takes no for an answer despite the Winchster brothers thinking they control her. Nirvana grew up in a peaceful household and her childhood was a great one. Not a monster in sight, no bad karma. It was perfect. When she turned 15, she had her first paranormal experience. A demon came to her in her sleep, whispering nonsense to her but she was completely paralyzed. The demon was just a black fit of smoke and it suddenly was lodged down her throat. The demon took over her body for what seemed like seconds but ended up being two years. Then it was just up and gone and she had no reason why. She had no memory of anything. It scared her more than anything in the entire world to just have her life taken like that. Bits and pieces came to her. She just remembered a lot of blood so, she fell down a rabbit hole, reading, learning about the supernatural. That's when she decided to become a hunter. Her dad taught her to fight but it wasn't food enough. She needed to fight a monster. So, she took on a hunt wirh vampires which almost failed miserably because of her father, being caught in the mix and almost dying. A young hunter who she knew by Sam, not knowing the last name, swooped in and saves the day by killing the vampires.

PERSONALITY: She's cautious with her heart and she hates letting people in the middle between business and family. It erks her. One of the biggest reasons she has problems with the winchester boys. They cause nothing but problems and she tends to stay very, very far away from them but sometimes she doesn't have choice due to working for Crowley (unknowingly to her). She keeps to herself and loves to party. She does her research throughly and doesn't half ass like the Winchester's. She's always, always prepared.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: With Sam, she doesn't like him. Not really. He's too preppy and when he got his soul snatched away, he was too snarky. But he is sweet and smart, something she doesn't particularly hate. He's tall and looks like a moose. She likes his hair as well. When they do get along, they always fight best together. She's kind to him and she does let him peak into her life just a little bit. Not too much though to the point where he can get to know her. He knows what she was named after, her birthday, favorite book, her parents. He knows enough to get by. He doesn't like that she's so closed off through. He tries to weasle his way into her heart and the only time he ever did was when her mom died and he was the only one there for her. He laid with her, fed her, bathed her and even went to the funeral. In that time together he got to see the real her, a woman that was just bottling emotions and trying to get by. He loves her even if she doesn't love him. She does but she can't let him in. Not when her life is on the line every day and his too. He is lucifers vessel after all.

POWERS: None, She's human. But she has excellent gun shooting skills and fighting skills.

QUOTE: "I liked you better when you had a soul, Sam. This hurts me."

"I'd rather kill you with my bare hands than have you walk out again on me, Sam!"

~Nirvana Brickshaw

Crush:

FC:

FC: