you're still a traitor

Brown guilty eyes and little white lies
Yeah, I played dumb but I always knew

Kageyama couldn't be happier. Ever since he started dating the boy that he loves with his whole heart, he was over the moon. He's been smiling more than usual and talking more over the past months. Although they weren't ready to tell the team yet about their relationship, that doesn't stop them from showing affection whenever they could. The team may or may not know about their "secret" relationship but decided to keep it to themselves. Both boys are way too obvious. They have been dating for 6 months. This is a good sign that their relationship is still going strong right? Nothing could go wrong. Well that's what Kageyama thought.

That you'd talk to her, maybe did even worse

One day when Kageyama was looking for Hinata during lunchtime, he accidentally walked in to both Hinata and Yamaguchi kissing in the classroom. Kageyama was shocked. He didn't know what to do but instead he ran to the rooftop crying there silently leaving Hinata and Yamaguchi unknowing about his presence just now.

I kept quiet so I could keep you

Kageyama kinda thought that Hinata likes Yamaguchi after a month they started dating but he just brushes those thoughts away. Of course he doesn't want to think that Hinata would be cheating on him or anything. He doesn't want to think badly about his boyfriend. He doesn't want Hinata to think that there is no trust in this relationship. He doesn't want to ruin the relationship they have. However, he never fails to notice the way Hinata would light up when he talks about Yamaguchi or when he would cancel their dates just to hang out with him. Still he ignores it because he wants to trust his boyfriend.

But ever since that kissing incident, Kageyama now knows that whatever he was thinking before was right. He doesn't want to believe it but he has to. He has to accept the fact that Hinata does not love him anymore. However for Hinata, he still acts as he usually is but he's gotten closer to Yamaguchi. Kageyama just accepts it. He kept his mouth shut. He doesn't say anything to Hinata nor to Yamaguchi. He doesn't want to lose Hinata. He doesn't want to lose the first person he fell in love with, the first person he trusted. So he kept quiet.

And ain't it funny

How you ran to herThe second that we called it quits?And ain't it funnyHow you said you were friends?Now it sure as hell don't look like it

It's been a week since he caught Hinata and Yamaguchi kissing and he couldn't hide it anymore. He is gonna break up with Hinata.

"Uhm Hinata..c-can we talk?" Kageyama says nervously.

"Sure Kags, what's wrong?" Hinata smiles at Kageyama. Looking at him innocently. Gosh his pretty brown eyes, how could Kageyama resist them? But no he can't fall for them again. He does not want to keep hurting.

"We need to break up."

"W-what? Why!?" Hinata looked at Kageyama in disbelief. He couldn't believe Kageyama was saying those words.

"I'm sorry but I don't think our relationship is going to work anymore. I can't continue this. I'm so sorry Hinata. I hope we can still be friends." Kageyama held back his tears, not wanting to break down in front of Hinata. He decided not to tell Hinata about the kissing incident. He does not want Hinata to feel guilty.

"I-uhm okay I guess. I need to go home. Bye Kageyama." With that Hinata stands up and walks out of the house leaving a broken boy behind. Kageyama knew that he was not going home but instead he was going to a certain boy's house.

You betrayed me
And I know that you'll never feel sorry
For the way I hurt, yeah
You'd talk to her
When we were together
Loved you at your worst
But that didn't matter