Part: 12. Misunderstandings

(From the day Jungkook kissed Y/N nd told everyone about his feelings for Y/N Taehyung nd Jungkook stop talking to each other but Y/N took the responsibility to sort out between them nd gladly she got succeed now They both talking again but Y/N still not accepting Taehyung's Love nd on the other side Jungkook apologized to Y/N nd she cleared with him that she doesn't feel the same for him nd he respect her decision)

(Time skip after some days)
(Today Y/N's frnd is coming from India he send via his company so he'll stay in Korea for 2 weeks Y/N gonna meet him nd pick him up from airport. But Taehyung is nervous coz Y/N's cousin told him that his guy has a big crush on Y/N from her cllge time nd maybe still he likes her even he knows she is married so beware of him.)
(More worrying thing for Taehyung is BTS also going out of country for concert nd they also have a flight now so Y/N going to see off them nd also will receive his frnd)

) (More worrying thing for Taehyung is BTS also going out of country for concert nd they also have a flight now so Y/N going to see off them nd also will receive his frnd)

(Now Y/N is helping to packing Taehyung but he is whining to her not to meet his frnd)
Taehyung: Y/N! Why u not listening don't meet that guy.
Y/N: Taehyung stop over thinking he is just my frnd.
Taehyung: But he has a crush on u.
Y/N: So what! He's my frnd he'll stay here nd can't be rude to him. I have to meet him.
Taehyung: But I don't want..
Y/N: Taehyung u can't keep me away from him.
Taehyung: Ok if I can't keep u away from him so I'll do something.

(With that he step close to Y/N nd she stepping back nd look him in wonder)
Y/N: What u mean?
(He smirk to her nd pulled her to him. His one hand is on her neck nd another on her waist to hold her tightly.)
Y/N: *widen eyes* Tae.. Taehyung what u doing.
(He tilted his head nd lean to her neck he slid her top from her neck nd kissed her neck first. Y/N startled nd shout on him)
Y/N: What the hell!! Taehyung stop!!.
(She shout on him but Taehyung kissed at the same spot again nd after few kisses he start sucking her skin. He stopped when he made a dark purple hickey on her neck. Y/N look at the mirror on her behind nd see that hickey.)
Y/N: What's ur problem Taehyung why u did this again.
Taehyung: *boxy smile* Now that guy will see..nd understand that u are mine.
Y/N: *shout* Nd u are stupid. I'm a thing u want to mark. I Swear Taehyung if u again do this I'll.....
Taehyung: *smile* U will what
Y/N: *frustrated* Ahhhh!! I'll cover it with makeup.
Taehyung: Don't u dare to... I'll make more if u cover this.
(She got frustrated then she just covered it with her stole.)

(Time skip)