Bye Earth hello Cybertron

I don't own Transformers only my OC Abbie/Jeticy and the other robot names that I come up with for the others.

(Abbie P.O.V)

I was standing by the space shuttle getting ready to bored. Me and the others that knew the bots were going to go to their planet and maybe stay there.

We said our good byes and borded the ship. Fowler started the ship and we were off to space. Me , Miko, Jack, and Raf were excited to get to see the bots again.

We were flying in space towards Cybertron. This is going to be a long trip. But we found a way to entertain our selfs.

Me by listening to music and drawing. Miko listening to her music, Jack talking to Raf. And Agent fowler and Mrs. Darby were talking to each other.

(Time skip 3 years later)

Me and Miko are now 18 , Jack is 19 and Raf is 15. I can't believe it has been 3 years so far. "Hey everyone we are here come take a look" Fowler said.

We all got up quick and came up by him and looked. We see two jets coming towards us. One was purple and black and the other was blue.

They escorted us down onto Cybertron. They both transformed into what looked like twins. They walked over to. Oh my god 'Starscream!'.

He still looks like a girl after 3 years. Then two others came walking up I couldn't see them well at the moment. Fowler walked over to the ships door and opened it.

Do they even remember us? What would they think of is coming? Man I'm starting to sound like Miko. We all went over to the door.

Fowler looked at me and Milo. "how about you two go first" He said. We smiled and nod. Miko went out first and I followed her.

Once we were out and looked at the two other bots. And they were Optimus and Megatron. They looked at us questionably.

"What are your names and how did you find our planet?" Megatron said. "You mean you guys don't remember us!?" Miko yelled.

Then Miko seen Bulkhead walking by. "Bulkhead!!" She yelled. He stopped and looked at her then something seem to trigger in his processor.

"Miko?!" He came over and picked her up and huge her the best he could without squishing her. The others came out of the shuttle after Fowler shut it down.

What I forgot to tell you in the beginning was that me ,Miko, Jack, and Raf were ether in the army or helping. So we had our Uniforms on yet.

But enough about that. They all figured out who we were and were very happy about us being there. They brought us to their council. Us humans looked at them.

They kinda looked mean but nice at the same time. "If you 6 wish to stay you must become one of us" One said. We looked at each other and Fowler spoke for us.

"We accept your offer" He says and we nod. They nods as well "very well then let our medics get to work on this" A different one said. Fowler came in front of me , Miko and Jack.

"Attention" he said and stood strait. We got into a line formation ad saluted humans stood strait as well. "you three will obey what they say" He says. We nod "sir yes sir" we say together.

We followed Ratchet, Knockout and a different bot which his name is Procepter. We get to the medbay and they have us lay on different medical tables. The next thing I know is that I fell asleep.

(Ratchet P.O.V.)

We knocked them out for the procedure. We started with Abbie first. When we were done with her we watched her vitals for a little bit. Then we got the others turned now.

But something went wrong they were starting to flat line. We quickly tried to fix the problem but couldn't. "They need to form some sort of bond with someone if they are going to live" Procepter said.

I nodded and called the others in quick when they came in we told them the problem and the only way to fix it. They agreed to what needed to happen. They went over and all but Raf was sparkbonded, Raf had a sibling bond.

---------------------------------------------
Cliff hanger who are they going to be with comment who should be with who.

Hope you like this book this idea just came to me yesterday so I thought why not put it in a book.

~Jeticy (Abbie)