Chapter one. The box

Heyyy author here. I haven't finished all the books yet but I'm done with the first and second. I've seen all the movies though. And let's just say. I'm not ganna let newt die.

I couldn't breath. no matter how much I tried to breath I couldn't. gasping and coughing until finally. I took a deep breath and oxegine filled my lungs. i was in a cage, tents clothing and....pigs? then red lights covered me. doors opened from above.

all boys. about 12 of them, all about the same age. one of them jumped down. 'he has weird eyebrows....' i think. then another boy jumps down, he has dirty blond hair and a rather attractive accent.

"its a girl..." the dirty blond says. a bunch of whistling was heard "dibs!! I call dips!!" one said. it made me sick. "don't touch me!" I screamed as the dirty blond grabbed my arm. he didn't listen. of course. he picked me up and handed me to to the guy with weird eyebrows. he set me down on the ground and before I new it I was sprinting off towards a huge metal wall with an opening. I was so close to reaching it one more step and I would be in. before I got tackled to the ground,

"what the hell! get off me!" it was the dirty blond boy he was straddling me with my arms pinned above my head. "call down! I'm not going to hurt you, just calm down!" he yelled trying to keep me restrained.

I was kicking him and trying to free my arms. I didn't trust anybody here. they could do anything to me if they really wanted to, I am smaller than all of them. a sudden feeling of tiredness washed over me. I only stopped trying to free myself once I realized this wasn't going anywhere.

"just calm down greenie, if you're scared they'll hurt you, I can guarantee they wont!" the boy said out of breath. an annoyed grunt escaped my lips. "just shut up" I said annoyed. ignoring my comment he says "I'm newt." "I'm..." I couldn't remember.

" don't worry, greenie. you'll remember soon." he was standing up now and he had his hand out. I swatted it away, standing up myself. newt just shrugged and walked away. I walked a few feet behind him, staring at my feet.

"hey cutie," somebody called over. he was weird looking. white hair you could see his scalp. black eyes, and a rather scrawny figure. I cringed and looked away. 3 boys were whistling in the background as he walked over to me. I looked away and started to walk towards that blond guy, newt? he was the closest thing to trust I had here. but before i got there another guy walked up to me, i heard people call him minho.

"hey greenie! come with me. were going to have a bonfire and get some food." minho said. "oh ok," I didn't necessarily trust him, but it was better than that....thing you would call a human calling me cutie.

minho walked by me, I had questions that needed to be answerd. "hey..where are we?" I asked. "we call this the glade-" he checked his watch "- and in about 2 minutes those walls are going to close" minho said pointing to an opening in the huge walls.

"are you serious?" I ask stunned. "what don't believe me?" he asks. "definitely don't" I reply. "just watch" he says. and just like that the doors began to close.

"holy shi-" i began "hey! there are minors here!" minho interupts. I laughed at that.

wow, for the first time ever it feels like, i laughed.

"was that a laugh from miss cranky pants?!" a familiar voice gasps.

Newt.

"shut up." I state clearly annoyed. "and I'm not cranky!" I shout. Both minho and newt look at me like I'm crazy. "shut up!" I yell embarrassed. Newt chuckled and said "ok the fires being started, lets go." "you two go ahead i have to talk to Alby first" minho says "k, see ya" "see ya"

Newt and i walked back to the homestead together. he was kind of showing me around. he showed me the homestead, the deadheads, and the track-hoes along the way.

"hey newt, whos alby" i ask.
"Alby is the leader. im second in command." Newt states proudly.
"oh really?" I ask. "yup."

we arrived at the bonfire and everybody was having a good time. the kid with the weird brows, Gally, was in a circle with people around him yelling for somebody to challenge him. but i wasn't paying attention.

"Hey! newbie! why don't you come fight Gally?!" one of the boys had shouted from the circle around Gally. "because i don't have a death wish!" i shouted back. "oh come on i wont be that hard on you!" Gally shouted. "do you want to?" Newt asked from beside me. "I will but no not really." i reply. "Gally just leave it alone she doesn't want to." Newt says before sitting down infront of a log. i sat down beside him.

heyyy so that was the first chapter it probably sucks tell me what you think and stuff ill update tomorow if i have time! word count: 876